Biggest A-Hole in Kamen Rider? (OTHER than Kusaka >=D)

Other than Kusaka, I'd pick Kitaoka/Kamen Rider Zolda.

He only lives for himself, and any Rider he encounters, even if they are the good kind, he destroys.

I find pleasure in seeing the American adaption/ Torque getting his backstabbing ass kicked by Strike.
:)
 
GRRR! As you know I'm watching Agito and Hojo is the BIGGEST ASSHOLE IN THE UNIVERSE! Sorry about the caps but I can't express my anger for this guy in proper form on the world wide web. HE"S JUST SO ANNOYING!

Here's a couple of acts of douchery courtesy of Toru Hojo:
[HIDE]
kamenrideragitoepisode8.jpg

kamenrideragitoepisode1.jpg

kamenrideragitoepisode1.jpg

kamenrideragitoepisode1.jpg
[/HIDE]

And let's not forget this guy, he's on number two on the list of a-holes btw:
kamenrideragitoepisode1.jpg


I was so happy when Ozawa said this:
kamenrideragitoepisode1.jpg


:laugh: Take that Tsukasa (not Decade's Tsukasa btw, this a-hole Tsukasa)!
 
so im the only one who Likes Kusaka

i dislike Akiyama Ren ii dislike the loner type heros bad guys are the cold ones not good Guys
 
wait....

[hide]
Junichi.jpg
[/hide]
There!

No god can become an asshole... Junichi = :castlerock:

so im the only one who Likes Kusaka

i dislike Akiyama Ren ii dislike the loner type heros bad guys are the cold ones not good Guys

I liked Kusaka too, for being an asshole... I mean nobody can really pull off what he did as convincing as it was... I mean since everybody hates him, then it means he did a great job convincing everybody that he must be hated. He's good at being bad. :thumbs:

Other than Kusaka, I'd pick Kitaoka/Kamen Rider Zolda.

He only lives for himself, and any Rider he encounters, even if they are the good kind, he destroys.

I find pleasure in seeing the American adaption/ Torque getting his backstabbing ass kicked by Strike.
:)

Well, you have to take into consideration that the dude was dying... He did what he did to survive, and to top it all off, he was influenced by Shinji so much that he abandoned his quest and decided to accept the reality of his death, no longer burdening everybody by fighting with or against them. He made an ultimate sacrifice of sacrificing his desires, he wasn't an asshole for that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top