PARTY HARD
Although I really couldn't give a ****, I decided not to put the full word in the title for the respect of little children. And when I mean "little children," I mean grown internet users who still can't deal with the use of profanity because of their virgin minds (I would name a few =D but I won't).

Okay. No, I won't except Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa because everyone rips on him all the damn time. So pick someone else other than Kusaka (who probably would break/rape this thread with the most votes, hence the lack of a poll).

I mean...

blogcont0027.jpg

Who would ignore that rape face and NOT call him an asshole/butt-wipe/dick-munch/other profane insults I can think of?

Me, I think...Mutsuki before properly sealing the Spider Undead. Yeah, so technically he was possessed. But I never had a character who really made it hard for me to finish a series.

So yeah, who do YOU hate with a passion that has the attitude that can match the KING of attitudes?

And by king, I mean...
blogcont0027.jpg

This guy!

What is love? Baby don't hurt me
Aside from

blogcont0027.jpg

i find this guy annoying too.

snapshot20080805012158.jpg

Man, Kengo sure irritated me. It's also in his name: Eritate (Irritate) Kengo. :laugh:
i started to hate and get annoyed by him when he started to use the IXA system. but, still, he improved later on after IXA was taken away from him.

but the times when he was IXA? >8(

Peek a Boo!
Aside from

blogcont0027.jpg

i find this guy annoying too.

snapshot20080805012158.jpg

Man, Kengo sure irritated me. It's also in his name: Eritate (Irritate) Kengo. :laugh:
i started to hate and get annoyed by him when he started to use the IXA system. but, still, he improved later on after IXA was taken away from him.

but the times when he was IXA? >8(

Same. Also... I might say, DiEnd. Sure he is an asshole plus he is a troll. I so remember his troll face at the near end of Decade: Final Chapter. First he WANTS to steal Tsukasa's deck, now he is weeping for his death?!

PARTY HARD
Diend, in "RP Terms" is a teleporting-type godmodder. Actually....I think he's just a godmodder.

I mean, remember how he JUST came out of nowhere when Tsukasa was dying? Yeah....godmod...

At first, I was thinking that people would hate Nago pre-relinquish IXA. Now I realized that people would hate Kengo more/too. It's a good thing I didn't put a poll...

Lurker
Child Hana.
I mean, Adult Hana was at least hot.
And could act slightly.
ANd hot!
But then she got retconed and we got this f@cking kid who NEVER grows up despite the time space continuum being f@cked with every fricking movie and being restored just as quickly.
You think EVENTUALLY she would return back to being an adult, there is no reason she shouldn't.
But nooooo.
Still a kid.
And let's face it, her personality as a kid just makes me want to punt her off the Den-Liner.
Into a wall.
While on fire.

Onigiri Rider
Kiriya was annoying at times

Kengo wasn't naturally a dick like Kusaka was. Being in the limelight as IXA made him into a jerkass

I hate every fiber of Mishima.

Kaito is just being Kaito

Hyper Clock Up!!!!
Although I really couldn't give a ****, I decided not to put the full word in the title for the respect of little children. And when I mean "little children," I mean grown internet users who still can't deal with the use of profanity because of their virgin minds (I would name a few =D but I won't).

Okay. No, I won't except Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa because everyone rips on him all the damn time. So pick someone else other than Kusaka (who probably would break/rape this thread with the most votes, hence the lack of a poll).

I mean...

blogcont0027.jpg

Who would ignore that rape face and NOT call him an asshole/butt-wipe/dick-munch/other profane insults I can think of?

Me, I think...Mutsuki before properly sealing the Spider Undead. Yeah, so technically he was possessed. But I never had a character who really made it hard for me to finish a series.

So yeah, who do YOU hate with a passion that has the attitude that can match the KING of attitudes?

And by king, I mean...
blogcont0027.jpg

This guy!

when i saw that face i started laughing like hell anyway for my pick i CHOOSE....

Momo i mean he curses everyone out ever few seconds he is made to be a asshole also he curses ALOT(im talking everything he says) but the only thing is.. he is likeable unlike KUSAKAAAAAA