That's the thing aside Kusaka, they were redeemable in some way, they were still stupid, but they did something redeeming or unexpected at some point.

As for Kengo, it was like when Keitaro became Kaixa and killed a monster. Can't hate Kiriya anymore mainly because he became Zeronos two years later.

As for "DAT *****@$$ MASATO", he did nothing redeeming whatsoever and when he got into trouble he always hid behind Mari. The last straw was not allowing Hanagata to say good-bye to the others.

THANK YOU YUJI KIBA...THANK YOU!!!

俺はドラスデイックの男
One biggest thing I was irritated in my whoooole life... And none other than Isaka from Blade and one from W too. Don't care about Kusaka and one thing I hated most. HOJO from Agito, he may reminded me of Hojo from FFVII!

Fighting For Justice
Kageyama Shun. Guy was a complete douche. Got even worse as Punch Hopper.

PARTY HARD
OMG, I SO hated Kageyama when he became TheBee. I thought he was adorable, like a child, when he became Punch Hopper. But as TheBee, I wanted to strangle his ass....not literally, but you know...

What is love? Baby don't hurt me
Kageyama Shun. Guy was a complete douche. Got even worse as Punch Hopper.

and also this. how can i forget him?

stare at his faggot face...
blogpics0243.jpg

Nago, Nago, Nago, Nago, Nago. I am sick of people fangirling/boying him. Taiga and Otoya are almost as bad but at least Mio had the sense to try and kill Taiga, whereas Nago got Megumi and Otoya got TWO women. What kind of message is that to send to young viewers?

Bein a violin-playing-pimp will get you a rider system, a chance to meet your son from the future, have an epic battle, and have two girls fall in love with you :laugh:

But yeah, I completely forgot about hojo, that dude was a total dick. I liked Tendou though.

Child Hana.
I mean, Adult Hana was at least hot.
And could act slightly.
ANd hot!
But then she got retconed and we got this f@cking kid who NEVER grows up despite the time space continuum being f@cked with every fricking movie and being restored just as quickly.
You think EVENTUALLY she would return back to being an adult, there is no reason she shouldn't.
But nooooo.
Still a kid.
And let's face it, her personality as a kid just makes me want to punt her off the Den-Liner.
Into a wall.
While on fire.

I actually hate adult hanna actor because she quit! fawkn *****! :laugh: