2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

The actor for ToQ-6 has been revealed to be Shin Nagahama. It was previously rumoured that Taiko Katono would be playing ToQ-6.

4df08g48.jpg


Edit: More ToQ-6 info!

[hide]neo12710.avif[/hide]
This went over my head before but is that his monster form in the picture? He's a freaking cowboy?!
 
ToQ6 (Nijino Akira? Nice pun) being a former Shadow Monster sounds really interesting actually. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

Also seems like an interesting character, having regrets about the past. This seems like it will be a nice contrast to the main ToQgers. And of course, the orange is glorious.
 
ToQ6 (Nijino Akira? Nice pun) being a former Shadow Monster sounds really interesting actually. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

Also seems like an interesting character, having regrets about the past. This seems like it will be a nice contrast to the main ToQgers. And of course, the orange is glorious.

I guess the hype of ToQ-6 blinded me and I completely didn't get the contrast between the main five and him with Akira wanting to forget his past while the ToQgers want to remember their own... Huh.
 
I also wasn't expecting ToQ-6 to be a former member of the Shadow Line... so we now have two formerly evil sixths in a row, though I guess the difference is that Uttchy was under mind control while Akira was originally working with the Shadow Line out of his free will right up until his turn to good.

I can definitely see him offering some nice new dynamics and developments to the team and the series :).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top