2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

Another scan of Akira as ToQ-6. This scan shows off him fighting Schwarz and his group pose with the others.

[hide]
10363117_10152207469379862_4276261095198355136_n.jpg
[/hide] Edit: More scans showing off his weapon and stuff.

[hide]0d9fg8df.avif[/hide]
 
Last edited:
but it's also using the trope of showing that the peoples on the side of darkness aren't truly evil.

That would be a horrible thing to teach audiences.

It's better to say that not everyone "on the side of" darkness is evil, and some will find it in themselves to rebel. Just as not every Russian was a Bolshevik or every Cambodian part of the Khmer Rouge.
 
Kenichi Maeyamada aka the musician Hyadain will be voicing Count Nil in ToQger the Movie: Galaxy Line S.O.S. I wouldn't be surprised if they announced he'll be singing the end theme for the movie as well.

[hide]ITA9646s.avif[/hide]
 
lol, looks like he will fall on the opening as well :P

And it's hilarious seeing Loupe Shadow getting hit by that 5-rangers connecting punch, since in the series itself it actually happened prior to Loupe Shadow's episode, and the one got hit by it was Lamp Shadow :P
 
Kenichi Maeyamada aka the musician Hyadain will be voicing Count Nil in ToQger the Movie: Galaxy Line S.O.S. I wouldn't be surprised if they announced he'll be singing the end theme for the movie as well.

[hide]ITA9646s.avif[/hide]

...the katakana spelling of his name is "nairu", so it's "Nile", not "Nil"
 
...the katakana spelling of his name is "nairu", so it's "Nile", not "Nil"

Alright, I think his name got a bit screwed up in translation. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 'Nil/Null' but the German pronunciation of the word got screwed up. In German, 'nil' is 'null' but it sounds a bit like 'nairu' when pronouncing it.

I could be entirely wrong though.
 
Alright, I think his name got a bit screwed up in translation. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 'Nil/Null' but the German pronunciation of the word got screwed up. In German, 'nil' is 'null' but it sounds a bit like 'nairu' when pronouncing it.

I could be entirely wrong though.

uhhh, I doubt it. from what I can tell, it'd sound more like "noil" or just "nul", and the "ai" sound is made by the letters ei in German, like in Eins, Zwei, and Drei

so for now I'll stick with Nile/Nial
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top