2013 Rider: Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Succeed or Break were good titles. Gaimu seems a little odd sounding, I wonder what it means (in context to the show.)
 
Gaimu sounds like "Game" if you pronounce it quickly.............could this be a hint of what this Rider's gimmick is?
 
Gaimu is going to be the 15th Heisei rider. I wonder if we will see some anniversary crossover next year? I would love to see a Kuuga crossover.
 
That's the only thing that crosses my mind.

I am going with a cross of martial arts and video games, like Denji Sentai Megaranger and Maskman, or like Code Lyoko.

First form: Soul Calibur influenced.
2nd: Street Fighter.
3rd: Mortal Kombat.
4th: Final Fantasy.
 
Interesting that we get a Kanji name. That's the first since...Den-O? The Kanji for Gaimu are comprised of armor and warrior. (Or at least, half of the word for 'bushi').

I'm gonna go with what everyone's saying it and it's probably some knight or Hibiki-esque. It might be like Meteor and his Jeet Kune Do, but that might be too early to do something like that. (As much as I liked Meteor's Jeet Kune Do)
 
I am going to use my lack of Japanese language skills and my imagination to throw some stuff together.

Aoikurenai corrected me on twitter that ガイム is pronounced [Ga-i-mu] which Google Translate told me is "Foreign affairs."

There were rumors of "Break" dealing with ghosts and/or Yokai who he puts to rest

That plus the idea of this being an armored knight or martial artist I really hope that this blends with the "disc" idea and that the name puns off of game as well so that Gaimu is

1. Kamen Rider "Game" who
2. soothes spirits (our MotW)
3. so they will be peaceful and return to the underworld and he will gain new "discs" in exchange or as thanks that
4A. will grant a modulated power infusion like the Meteor Galaxy for the four limbs + head and chest OR
4B. game discs with different "fighting styles" that he can use for different situations OR
4C. the discs can give different bits of armor on 4 limbs and head, chest and MAYBE as Lynxara, IIRC, suggested for Fourze every Nth set of discs could combine to give a new form. Maybe he would have to dance or pass something akin to a "kata trial" or whatever it is in martial arts that let's you get the next belt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top