2013 Rider: Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, there may be only one Kachidoki lock (KLS-01) but there could be multiples of that one lock still. It does looks like Zangetsu is getting a Kachidoki form as well. The armour in the silhouette looks different than Gaim's Kachidoki armour.

I'm sorry, but where are you seeing this silhouette of Zangetsu? I only see silhouettes of Gaim and Gaim's "shogun" form.
 
Actually, it looks like Zangetsu will be getting a Kachidoki lock as well (probably K.L.S.-02 or something like that) considering it shows a silhouette wearing armour similar to the armour in Gaim's Kachidoki form's silhouette.

Who the hell cares about Zangetsu? I'm talking about the real heroes of the show Guridon, Kurokage, and Bravo!
 
Alright, there may be only one Kachidoki lock (KLS-01) but there could be multiples of that one lock still. It does looks like Zangetsu is getting a Kachidoki form as well. The armour in the silhouette looks different than Gaim's Kachidoki armour.

except Gaim's crest is on both silhouettes, because you'll notice that one horn sticks out farther than the other
 
I'm sorry, but where are you seeing this silhouette of Zangetsu? I only see silhouettes of Gaim and Gaim's "shogun" form.

he may be referring to the green silhouette next to the kachodoki arm change figure, but that might be the sofubi of gaim kachidoki arms. it could be pretty cool if more riders get final forms like this though.

[HIDE]
r0uv.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
he may be referring to the green silhouette next to the kachodoki arm change figure, but that might be the sofubi of gaim kachidoki arms. it could be pretty cool if more riders get final forms like this though.

[HIDE]
r0uv.jpg
[/HIDE]

with the release dates, it's too early for this to be Gaim's final form

Why are they giving a samurai a gun?

because it's based on a firearm that was actually used by the Samurai class in the Sengoku Period

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanegashima_(Japanese_matchlock)
 
If it's used like an arquebus than a handgun, then okay, I'll accept it.

Fun fact: These were given by the Portuguese when they came to convert Japan via Jesuit missionaries. The lord was so intrigued with it that he had his swordsmiths recreate and reproduce these.

I'm pretty sure Nobunaga's army mainly used these.
 
If it's used like an arquebus than a handgun, then okay, I'll accept it.

Fun fact: These were given by the Portuguese when they came to convert Japan via Jesuit missionaries. The lord was so intrigued with it that he had his swordsmiths recreate and reproduce these.

I'm pretty sure Nobunaga's army mainly used these.

well, it seems like it'll probably be big enough in the show to be used with two hands like a Hinawajuu would be, but it'll also have a gimmick of three firing speeds activated by the orange-bordered turntable on the side, so put all that together and you get the Hinawa Daidai DJ Juu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top