Not open for further replies.
This is like...all kinds of WIN!

mightymorphinpowerrange.jpg

http://www.life.com/image/103037529
IT'S EVEN ON THE ABC NEWS SITE!!!
AND ANOTHER...!

WIN

Lurker
That picture is beautiful. At least no matter the quality of the show when it's made, we know the people in charge definitely love and care about PR for us.

It's Judgement Time!
That picture is beautiful. At least no matter the quality of the show when it's made, we know the people in charge definitely love and care about PR for us.

And they believe in PR. When you believe in something, you are just fostering miracles. Miracles dammit. Even if the Samurai season becomes the biggest mess of story, I would still love the fact that the show is still in the best possible hands.

Yea, PR is safe and sound and I doubt PR 2011 will be anywhere as bad as Operation Overdrive, if this season is as good if not better than Lightspeed then I say it's a solid season.

I kept it positive and optimistic the whole way. Instead of getting angry and yelling, I went more in the direction of appealing to blue to see my side. Angry just seemed to out of character for gold to me

Wait. if being positive and optimistic got you a callback and getting angry got those other people a callback and me (playing it on both sides) got me a callback i wonder what the hell they r looking for lol.

clearly they liked what u did and clearly they liked what everyone else who got a callback did... hmmm i wonder what it is they REALLY want

I did what I did for my last callback for gold and did a sword sequence in the middle after "wait" and right before blues next line. They already knew I can do karate and sword fighting

you did the sword sequence right before blue said "what do you think youre doing" ? lol i did my sequence at the end....why did u pick that part to do the sword sequence?

The Cookie Man!
We'll have to wait and see when it starts!

Would be way too early to say anything about 2012 (adaptation of Goseiger) when that times come lol

Looks like they're releasing some DVDs:

hehehe at Comic-Con w/ Jesi & Jeri ! we just took pictures with the OG Power Rangers LOL & GOT DVDS W/ FIRST EPISODE :D
3 minutes ago via txt

The Power Rangers section is looking pretty popular:

gogopowerrangers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.