Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTY HARD
Nah, he's, as Igadevil put it, 'Emo Ichigo.'

06c2fc57d907fac3c5c6be4c3490dbd5.jpg

Ugh, it's kinda ugly to look at...I actually prefer THE FIRST Ichigo than this one...

In Justice, We Trust!
If they do release Showa Riders in Figuarts form, lets hope they give them a little more justice then that. :shakefist

PARTY HARD
The shoulders look weird... :sweat:

That's the problem. It makes the body look disproportionate. They should just give it a ball connector and done. Or make the helmet/eyes on the helmet bigger.

Me too... I always preferred THE FIRST and THE NEXT styles more. :sweat:

I feel ya. They looked more sleeker. Then again, Ichigo and Nigo are pretty basic compared to V3, Riderman, X, Amazon, Stronger, Skyrider, Super-1, and ZX. Hell, Double and Skull look pretty basic, too. Like, basic molds for a Kamen Rider, but they still look nice.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
If they do release Showa Riders in Figuarts form, lets hope they give them a little more justice then that. :shakefist

Don't worry, those showed up quite a bit ago, and Bandai never showed them again to tweak them.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I think these are just prototypes so expect Bandai to fix those by the time they are going to release it...

For those who think they got the color scheme wrong, they didn't. That's Ichigo's look in the later half of the TV series when he became New Ichigo. The Riders get a costume change by the later half of the series, and Ichigo's slightly changed looks in The Next reflect this.

And yes, the proportions are definitely off. Stick neck, most likely. Odd shoulder proportions. And the upper half of the mouth piece needs to stretch out more so it meets with the upper half of the helmet better. Right now it looks like inflated helmet, skinny mouth piece.

In Justice, We Trust!
For those who think they got the color scheme wrong, they didn't. That's Ichigo's look in the later half of the TV series when he became New Ichigo. The Riders get a costume change by the later half of the series, and Ichigo's slightly changed looks in The Next reflect this.

And yes, the proportions are definitely off. Stick neck, most likely. Odd shoulder proportions. And the upper half of the mouth piece needs to stretch out more so it meets with the upper half of the helmet better. Right now it looks like inflated helmet, skinny mouth piece.

You forget the tiny, tiny head.

Status
Not open for further replies.