D

Dr Kain

Why do they have to keep bringing Reika back? God I hate that lady!

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Why do they have to keep bringing Reika back? God I hate that lady!

I guess because she's one of the recurring cast of Rei's generation of the show? They've brought back Jabi a number of times as well

D

Dr Kain

Jabi was likable and had a good actress though. Reika's actress couldn't act even if Japan's entire existence depended on her.

Jabi only became likeable stating with the first movie. In Season 1 proper she was too much the cliched "too tough" female with an attitude problem.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Jabi only became likeable stating with the first movie. In Season 1 proper she was too much the cliched "too tough" female with an attitude problem.

I find it strange you say that when Jabi explicitly values her idea of "being a woman" (which she equates to "romance/sex and beauty") above being a Priest? Even before they started using her as a contrast to Rekka, who sees herself as warrior first and "woman" second

Last edited:
Yeah, she was so tough she died.

Even an ox dies, as Doc Hostetler from The Shootist said.

I find it strange you say that when Jabi explicitly values her idea of "being a woman" (which she equates to "romance/sex and beauty") above being a Priest? Even before they started using her as a contrast to Rekka, who sees herself as warrior first and "woman" second

It's been a while since I've seen Season 1, but Yasue Sato was playing Jabi like her Nagi character from Ultraman Nexus. It's only from 'Beast of the White Night' on that "being a woman" comes into play, and she starts becoming an elder sister figure to Rin and Rekka.

So Keita Amemiya and Ray Fujita appeared at the Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest 2016, along with a couple of suit actors in familiar costumes.

C0a_AAYVIAA4s8O.jpg:small

Amemiya designed the 'Return to Ivalice' alliance raid for the upcoming 'Stormblood' expansion pack (I really hope that makes sense to someone o_O). So they used it as an opportunity for a collaboration; Patch 3.5 for the game will include various Garo armour options "and more".

The game's official youtube channel has released a promo video to show them off:

[video=youtube;_oRcinjPxDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oRcinjPxDY[/video]​

Last edited: