Status
Not open for further replies.
Ore, Sanjou!
but orange arms is still in english

People in Japan don't call orange Daidai anymore, it is an old name.

They are not going full on Japanese like our friend mentioned, they are only using the names japanese people currently use like Orenji, Ichigo and Pine (for Pineapple).

I din't say full-on Japanese, and even then, we still have the old form of orange in the Daidaimaru

Aren't the robots this time supposed to be used in the game that opens the interdimensional portal? If that's the case at least they're doing something different with them. I'd like them to be cut out altogether, myself; the only time they really felt well connected to the show's setup was Hibiki.

yeah, here's the thing: they're not robots this time, they're monsters, and clearly they're not part of the toy line if they're not in the scans

and the Ryuki similarities keep coming to me: the main rider has a sword, second rider has a lance, and third rider has a gun. now I know Zolda wasn't technically the third rider in the series, but marketing-wise, Ryuki, Knight, and Zolda were basically the main 3 of the series

Last edited:
Professional Chef and Entertainer

They are not going full on Japanese like our friend mentioned, they are only using the names japanese people currently use like Orenji, Ichigo and Pine (for Pineapple).

so the pineapple form is going to be "Pine Arms". well i remember when rumors though it was going to be like this.

images

fucking people....

The new Tendou Souji
Which still doesn't make much sense. While I totally believe that Yuki is insane enough to look at a milkshake and think "penguin", the first thing she'd want building is her own personal Hayabusa-kun.

Now I have the image of Kengo being the one who made Yuki her Hayabusa-kun plushie.

I hope Gaim's final form is called Dai Gaim.

Otaku University Student
I am 100% certain that the Lock Seeds are the source of electronics (Engine Soul / Gaia Memory Style). Also, the scans suggest that the action of opening and closing the lock activates the name of the fruit it represents (just like a Gaia Memory).

The Sengoku Driver doesn't look bulky enough to host any electronics and the opened locks have lights inside as well so I guess it will work like the W Driver that just press buttons inside the thing.

Even though I don't like this way of Key Item (you have to buy the whole collection to have the complete belt) I must admit that it is effective and can last way longer than the series period (hell, they are releasing new Gaia Memories)

"Finally!" is all I can say. This definitely makes the collectables far more attractive to me, though I have to say, on initial impressions, Fruit Locks don't really hold a candle to Gaia Memories.

so the pineapple form is going to be "Pine Arms". well i remember when rumors though it was going to be like this.

images

fucking people....

What kind of idiot would think someone would wear pine themed armor?! Pineapple makes way more sense! Some people are sick...

Most of the names stay in english so far, only Strawberry, Watermelon, Pineapple and Grapes retain their japanese name.

Shroud made the plans and sends them to the office, but the show made it clear that Phillip makes them himself following her instructions. How many lost pets do you have to find to be able to afford the anti-gravity hover system apparently fitted into the stag phone? And while I can see that a flying camera or a grappling hook that secures itself properly would be useful things, why would it be useful to own a cell phone that flies away or a really bulky pair of binoculars that also make a fantastic trip hazard as they slowly wander around the office?

Haha well... I guess you have a point there. But imo that's minor stuff really :/

I'm curious about the Arms in how they're going to be treated. Are they going to be treated like new forms, or addons like Beast's capes and Fourze's switches? I can't imagine, from a usage perspective, they'd be treated more like separate forms, but from the toy standpoint, that certainly looks like how they're being marketed... What do you guys think? I'm guessing they're going to be alternate forms, but at the same time, they just don't look different enough from each other for it, you know?

Speaking of toys, when do the merch threads for new shows usually go up? I imagine a lot of this current conversation belongs there, or it would if one existed.

Ore, Sanjou!
I'm curious about the Arms in how they're going to be treated. Are they going to be treated like new forms, or addons like Beast's capes and Fourze's switches? I can't imagine, from a usage perspective, they'd be treated more like separate forms, but from the toy standpoint, that certainly looks like how they're being marketed... What do you guys think? I'm guessing they're going to be alternate forms, but at the same time, they just don't look different enough from each other for it, you know?

absolutely different forms. as I've said before, this is the same kind of form-changing that Den-O had, where the form depended on what armor he wore. this is just following the pattern of changing what the forms are called each year. Double had "forms" OOO had "combos", Fourze had "states", and Wizard has "styles". now Gaim has "arms"

and let's face it, there have been times in the past where different forms aren't too different. take Wizard for example: among his four main styles, the only parts that physically change are the chest and helmet, then the color changes, and those are still counted as forms. if Wizard can get away with that and have them be considered different forms, then there's no reason to not count Gaim's Arms as different forms

Status
Not open for further replies.