Digimon Xros Wars: Time Traveling Hunter Boys (series 7 / season 8) Discussion

The Meteor has landed
Wait till you see the finale HM :p

EDIT:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zwYO5J6Nu4&feature=related"][FULL] twill - STAND UP (w/ Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Eh, not as great as I expected. Oh well, I bet this song was rushed due to Time Hunter's production being rushed as well.

Last edited:
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
ji8T.gif

Budou though
just watched episode 24. pretty badass stuff. masaru ftw! now you can't say digimon savers suck.

but seriously, why was jou there and where was koshiro? tentomon was there but no koushiro. hope they add more cameos in the final episode.

Budou though
i'd say it makes a lot of sense. that's post savers masaru. he must have gotten a lot stronger. plus them venommyotismon or whatever gets knocked like pins.

It's almost like Masaru's kind of a stupid shonen goon instead of a proper Digimon protagonist. :p

but seriously, why was jou there and where was koshiro? tentomon was there but no koushiro. hope they add more cameos in the final episode.

It's because those guys already voice a character in Xros Wars, so they could easily throw in a voiced cameo for their old characters. Agumon is Shoutmon, Jou/Grani is Damemon, Tentomon is Dorulumon and Takuya is also Gomamon. So the only ones who were brought back and weren't already recurring XW cast members were the 5 leads and Ken.