El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome
Is it important to watch Rescue Force before Rescue Fire?Rescue Fire interests me more but I heard the Rescue Force shows up later in the series.

Banned
Is it important to watch Rescue Force before Rescue Fire?Rescue Fire interests me more but I heard the Rescue Force shows up later in the series.

Only 2 members from rescue force (R1 and the Captain/R5) crossover later on in Fire, and for only 2 episodes.

So it's not important what you watch first, though with seeing Force first, you get the full impact of the crossover.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I haven't watched all of Rescue Fire, but I think you'd get more from it if you watched Rescue Force first. Rescue Force, IMO, is the better show of the two.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Hey I got a new job :D

Okay so it's only a temp contract... for one day ^_^;

I'm gonna get paid 12 dollars an hour to go stand at a bus stop and note down the time of arrival, departure and number of passengers on a specific bus route... one that after the morning rush hour is only around once per hour. I'll be paid 80$ for what will probably amount to 20 minutes of actual work.

Not much but it's a start at that company so it's good for me. Plus it's a sector of town where I can still go give my resume while waiting for the next bus.

boogie woogie feng shui
That sounds like it should be included in that list of most unrewarding jobs that was posted a few days ago.

Edit: Along with mine.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Well, at least there's something, even for just a day.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
That sounds like it should be included in that list of most unrewarding jobs that was posted a few days ago.

Edit: Along with mine.

Maybe if I was doing that full time but as a one off it's pretty easy.

Banned
Any work is better than no work Undrave!
:anime:

Back....burning...so hot it's heating up my jacket.:disappoin

Status
Not open for further replies.