El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
(っ・ω・)っ
Just started my weekend culinary classes today, man what an exhausting day.

Oksy, so I arrive at the train station, and service to one side of the platform had been shut down for the weekend, now I got on the wrong platform, but the transit worker told me I had to take a shuttle, I asked the shuttle driver where the bus was going, and he said that service on the line I went to was still running...

So yeah, if I hadn't asked the driver I would've wound up on the wrong side of town. :redface2:

Also got some MCdS for Lunch, had to wait fucking FOREVER for my food ...fast food my ass.

Ooh!! How were your classes? Did you make any dishes yet? Or was it about prepping food this starting week? *_*

In Justice, We Trust!
Ooh!! How were your classes? Did you make any dishes yet? Or was it about prepping food this starting week? *_*

We didn't cook anything yet since it's the first day, but it went well. The teacher demoed some Turkey Schnitzel, and in the other class I took I got to try a bunch of different pastas. I can tell you now that I'll be eating well for the days I'm gonna be in class. I have two classes an hour apart from each other, so I'm gonna be one tired moFO. Of course, I'll post photos of the finished dishes in the Food thread.

Last edited:
(っ・ω・)っ
Yum! I'd love to see them ;_; <3 My favourite type of pasta is fusilli <33 Yum!

boogie woogie feng shui
My favourite type of pasta is fusilli <33 Yum!

"Fusilli Jerry!"

LnLho.jpg

(っ・ω・)っ
I had to take my car for a state inspection this morning and it took soooo long... Anyway, it's was a good thing that it was close to some stores, so, I went by to Target. Lo and behold, I was able to locate Seasons 2 through 4 of Heroes for $9.99 each... Yay! :anime:

"Fusilli Jerry!"

LnLho.jpg

AMAZING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.