The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing Some Justice!
It looks like Sin Cara's last curtain was at MitB. I just read that WWE is giving him the boot after his suspension is over.

HEROW
So Sin Cara has what issues? Drugs? Booze? What a waste, he really had so much potential. :disappoin

Throwing Some Justice!
There's alot of heat on him backstage cause of this. Probably for the best though. He just doesn't mix well the WWE crowd, imo.

Anti-Anti
What I am saying is.... if Punk were to go to TNA they could easily just do what Alundra Blayze did to the Women's title in WCW. Punk wouldn't need the actual belt, he could just use one of the replica titles.

Only time will tell. TNA has a perfect road/work schedule for someone burnt out like CM Punk. Worked for Kurt Angle.

Lets not talk about Kurt Angle and his craziness, And that was the 90's this is now Punks not going to do that and TNA is still a f'd up place

Anybody catch the TNA reference that Cena made? That gave a chuckle. :laugh:

It really wasn't that hard to notice

It's all dirtsheets about Cara getting the boot WWE just wrote him off for 4 weeks to hide his suspension, they're not giving up on him that easily.
Now for some good news: I found out a co-worker of mine is a local indie wrestler and has wrestled for CZW, he told me he'd train me which would be awesome if I wasn't movie to Florida for College

Looks like Hulk Hogan will be doing the voice of Angel Del LaMeurta in the upcoming Saints Row the Third video game.

Legendary professional wrestler Hulk Hogan steps into the role of Angel De LaMuerte, a legendary professional wrestler. Betrayed by his former tag-team partner Killbane, now the merciless leader of the Lucadores street gang, Angel teams with the Saints to take over Steelport, and exact his own brand of violent revenge.

http://www.saintsrow.com/blog-post/celebrities-i-got-your-celebrities-right-here

So an old, washed up american wrestler is doing the voice of a young fresh-faced mexican luchador? What?

#MissionMiami
It looks like Sin Cara's last curtain was at MitB. I just read that WWE is giving him the boot after his suspension is over.
Wait, seriously? They are gonna fire him? WWE had a 3 strike rule. What the hell is wrong with them.

Eye See You
Look what Punk did to HIS WWE title
PepsiChampionship.jpg

There's alot of heat on him backstage cause of this. Probably for the best though. He just doesn't mix well the WWE crowd, imo.

I think we are watching different shows. The crowd LOVES Sin Cara and his merch is selling big time. He's Triple H's first star and they won't just drop him.

HEROW
Looks shopped... And I think Lustful Butchery was talking about other wrestlers when he was pertaining to "WWE crowd"?

Status
Not open for further replies.