The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti-Anti
Thank God, I am tired of Vince. He looks burnt out and is nothing like he used to be. Watching older WWF ppvs lately and noticed it too. Triple H can hopefully change things.

But now that Punk is gone with the WWE title I wonder what will happen next?. I totally see him going to TNA, why the hell not?. TNA is on a roll and Punk can be a top player there.

LOL at Punk going to TNA, yeah no he's taking time off there's no way TNA can pay him like WWE was

Anti-Anti
It's a Work, do you really think they'd let CM Punk leave with the WWE title for real? I mean it's cool to see where this story is going but if he's going to TNA its not with the Title, He may show up in the indies since a lot of WWE superstars did Indie work while on break from the WWE they just can't film it

Eye See You
If Punk is truly done with WWE he can do anything he wants with his WWE title (be it a replica or not). I'm sure Vince would sue over it but still.... imo, Punk is the WWE Champ.

Either way I hope this begins a new era for the WWE.

Anti-Anti
Its the real WWE Title that's why it still had Cena's name plate until he unscrewed it off, He's just burnt out like Jericho. Being on the road 365 takes a toll on the mind and body

Eye See You
What I am saying is.... if Punk were to go to TNA they could easily just do what Alundra Blayze did to the Women's title in WCW. Punk wouldn't need the actual belt, he could just use one of the replica titles.

Only time will tell. TNA has a perfect road/work schedule for someone burnt out like CM Punk. Worked for Kurt Angle.

S

scikaiju

Well there is that little thing were they parted on some really bad terms. After that scandal with the old ROH owner TNA demanded he stopped appearing in ROH altogether and Punk basically told them to **** off and left.

Eye See You
Well there is that little thing were they parted on some really bad terms. After that scandal with the old ROH owner TNA demanded he stopped appearing in ROH altogether and Punk basically told them to **** off and left.

Well that was the old TNA. Thing are obviously different. I still cannot see Punk just going back to the Indy's, getting low pay, and becoming less mainstream. People work to move up, not go backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.