Supaidaman!
Am I the only one who thought that Eternal's Rider Kick was absolutely hilarious for all the wrong reasons?

He like... does a kick from the side... which lands upside down... and then spins the OTHER way to correct himself. Abuse of physics aside I'm really not sure what they were going for there.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I never noticed how it abuses physics, but thinking about it now, it's pretty funny.

I still can't get enough of Sudou Genki and Yashiro Minase interacting. They're pretty funny. Though Genki himself can carry the comedy haha.

Aronbafon
It makes a lot of sense now. It's one of The best Heisei Rider movies. Generally W's personal movies (e.g Non Crossover) is just awesome. Actually, scratch that. The Movie parts W have overall, except All Riders, was awesome.

Also, the Eternal Memory broke because it was not a finished T1, it was a prototype not made by Shroud and therefor not as perfect as W's, Accel and Skulls.

World's greatest sex machine.
After giving it a viewing, I have to say I liked Katsumi's backstory, with him actually being a hero before being corrupt. It was interesting to see how the other members of NEVER all died and joined with Katsumi. The fight scenes were all awesome. The out of suit fights seemed very realistic and it had a dark, war hero drama feel to it. The Rider fights were awesome as well. I liked how Katsumi was the only one who could access Eternal's blue flare form and how it was fate that attracted the memory to him. The ending was good too, with Shotaro and Philip saying that although his sins were unforgivable, they admit that if things went differently, he would have fought on the side of good. Overall, I loved this and the Kamen Rider W Returns movies were both fantastic. I wonder what's next for Double.

'Kay, it changed!
I kinda think that TOEI should move on now. As nice as Double is, I wouldn't want it to become another Den-o.

Aronbafon
I don't think they have to yet, compared to Den-O, W have a rich universe that still can have more things added. I believe Den-O ended with all Imagins, except the Taros, Deneb and Sieg dissapeared. W is currently fighting off all the remaining Gaia Memories in Fuuto.

Also, I actually get why Daido even came to Fuuto now. He did say he would not be beaten by some toy, e.g Gaia Memories and would make Museum tremble. I wonder how it would have been if the movie took place between the defeat of Museum and "The final" case.

'Kay, it changed!
It's funny. I'm watching this movie and I can't help but feel like one of it's purposes is to show how NEVER and Quarks are infinitely inferior to the Gaia Memories.

I mean, look at all the experiments and defects that the those two projects have wrought? The Gaia Memories, even with their drawbacks, have merits that more than make up for those. There's only three Memories in this movie, and look how much more powerful those were than everything else? One was able to control a whole village because of it's power, and the inhabitants were actually more powerful than average humans. And it took another memory just to stop that Memory, despite not being able to succeed fully. That's because Gaia Memories are the 'Earth's consciousness' with a bit of tinkering from humans, which is definitely more powerful than purely man-made experiments like the other two.

Another thing is how scary Daido really is. He beat Kazu like he was nothing. Well, Kazu was not fully prepared to face someone else with a Memory like Eternal, and that Utopia's power is useless against dead people like Daido, who in turn has physical resiliency and combat experience like whoa because he's a NEVER, I guess he was at a disadvantage from the start. It really shows how Double was really lucky when he fought Utopia, who was even more powerful then because he was turned to a NEVER with Quark powers. Brrr.

All in all, this movie was very satisfying, because it answered questions and cemented the fact that Daido was not a totally evil person. Just a guy that snapped after being screwed over time and time again.

Last edited:
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
The Gaia memory is definitely superior, if not then you would have seen NEVER soldiers during the series. The movie shows the back story and that Daido Katsumi once held the title of Kamen Rider.

Jun Kazu in the Series was superior, because aside from having the Utopia Gaia Memory he was also a NEVER. In the movie he was only a mere human that had the Utopia memory at his disposal. So in effect, KR Eternal was definitely better and effective than him.

The Eyes Dopant was at par with Eternal because the user was a psychic and can see Eternal's moves. Though, once Eternal used his maximum drive, the Eyes memory was negated.

'Kay, it changed!
Jun Kazu in the Series was superior, because aside from having the Utopia Gaia Memory he was also a NEVER. In the movie he was only a mere human that had the Utopia memory at his disposal. So in effect, KR Eternal was definitely better and effective than him.

Don't forget Kazu's Quark powers. Man was that guy a monster.