"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
[hide]Shoutmon X5B [/hide]is on today's episode sorry if you thought it was going to be Shoutmon X4S and plus Shoutmon X4S was already created as an DS Digimon Game Only Edition

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Meta
sorry if you thought it was going to be Shoutmon X4S and plus Shoutmon X4S was already created as an DS Digimon Game Only Edition
[hide]X4S will show up eventually though since Spadamon is in the next episode[/hide]

Also, episode titles and descriptions for 28-30. **** gets real
[hide]28: The Ultimate Weapon Active! Hang in there Cutemon
Many of the Digimon caught by the Bagra Army have been forced to work in an underground factory in the Sweets Zone. In case Cutemon's parents were there, Taiki searched the factory. He learns that construction of the ultimate destruction Digimon Breakdramon is being performed there as well, and starts trying to sabotage it.

29: Taiki, Kiriha VS Bagura Army! Complete Show-Down
When Taiki obtained the Code Crown of the Sword Zone, all of the 108 Code Crowns have had their owners determined, and the revolution of the Digital World began. As such, Tactimon started seeking to take Taiki and Kiriha's Code Crowns.

30: Brand-new Journey! Tokyo Showdown!
During the battle with Tactimon, Bagramon fired Taiki into an extra-dimensional stream. Taiki has been returned from the Digital World to the Real World. As he stands there, perplexed, he hears the mysterious voice that led him to the Digital World...[/hide]

With that logic in mind
[hide]Episode 28 will be the end of the first "arc" and 29 will begin the second to decide full dominance over the Digital World (and the real world gets involved too I guess[/hide]

The Meteor has landed
[hide]

30: Brand-new Journey! Tokyo Showdown!
During the battle with Tactimon, Bagramon fired Taiki into an extra-dimensional stream. Taiki has been returned from the Digital World to the Real World. As he stands there, perplexed, he hears the mysterious voice that led him to the Digital World...[/hide]

I wonder if they would keep the 1 day in the digimon world = a second in the real world thing

[hide]28: The Ultimate Weapon Active! Hang in there Cutemon
Many of the Digimon caught by the Bagra Army have been forced to work in an underground factory in the Sweets Zone. In case Cutemon's parents were there, Taiki searched the factory. He learns that construction of the ultimate destruction Digimon Breakdramon is being performed there as well, and starts trying to sabotage it.[/hide]
Wait how can you "build" a "digimon"? If I built a robot based off of humans it's still a robot....or is it?
That's not Chaosdramon. I thought it was in the previews, too. But that's just a red recolor and badder version of Machindramon/Mugendramon called "HiMugendramon".
I would be lost without you.
Different universes man. For all we know the digital world is moving at the same pace as the real.
OR FASTER!!!!! 0_0

Hey, I just watched this weeks episode and it got me thinking; what if that picture that people have said is Shoutmon's final form is a Digixros form of Shoutmon, Knightmon, and Supadamon. When Taika met them he heard there melodies; shoutmon's was red, Knightmon's was yellow, and i guess the blue melody belongs to Supadamon. Of course if that was the case, for the future episodes will we see other digimon that Taiki will hear from there color melodies?

Woof woof *****!
Hey, I just watched this weeks episode and it got me thinking; what if that picture that people have said is Shoutmon's final form is a Digixros form of Shoutmon, Knightmon, and Supadamon. When Taika met them he heard there melodies; shoutmon's was red, Knightmon's was yellow, and i guess the blue melody belongs to Supadamon. Of course if that was the case, for the future episodes will we see other digimon that Taiki will hear from there color melodies?

Hah... that's actually a good analysis. Though I don't really recall Knightmon's color being yellow. Was it really that?