Your zodiac sign may not be what you think

Did tey add one between Scorpio and Saggetarious? cuz I swear there wasnt there before. Oh well, guess im a Scorpio now instead of a Saggetarious. Though, I never cared about it so it doesnt really matter. :P
 
Did tey add one between Scorpio and Saggetarious? cuz I swear there wasnt there before. Oh well, guess im a Scorpio now instead of a Saggetarious. Though, I never cared about it so it doesnt really matter. :P

It's always sorta been there, but back then the astronomical boundaries weren't set, so Ophiuchus was ignored.
 
So I'm Sagittarius instead of Capricorn? Interesting. :eyebrow:

But either way, I don't think this will affect me at all. I follow what Bernie Mac says:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DATxRWSpxtE"]Skip to 4:49-4:56[/ame]
 
Interesting...so I was a Taurus and now I'm...

a Taurus. -.-

and wow, Scorpios have the short end of the stick, don't they? Is anyone seriously going to go 'oh, I'm a Ophiuchus!' How do you even pronounce that?

I believe its pronounced Oh-fee-oo-kus
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top