Honestly, if we wanna get down to Rider henshin devices, Zabii's has GOTTA be my favorite. It combines the practicality of a wrist morpher with the awesome two-pieceness of the kabuto henshin devices.

In Justice, We Trust!
Man, not many Riders use wrist morphers, or something that isn't a belt to transform now that I think of it.

Nope, you have like a total of 3 wrist morphers I think (2 in Hibiki and then zabii, upgrades dont count)

Then theres the other Hibiki riders, Sasword, Drake and Diend...

In Justice, We Trust!
Nope, you have like a total of 3 wrist morphers I think (2 in Hibiki and then zabii, upgrades dont count)

Then theres the other Hibiki riders, Sasword, Drake and Diend...

Actually 5

The God Speed Love Riders all had wrist Zecters.

I prefer either belts (especially the kinds that suddenly appear on you, like all of the Showa ones) or wrist braces. I'm also getting really tired of seeing cell phones being used as changers. It was creative with Faiz, but that was about it for me.

I'd also like to point out that neither is truly amazing without some sort of wicked pose to go with it :thumbs:

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Braces, definitely. As overdone as they are, I'd kinda like to see a cellphone/brace two-piece thing. The brace for the standard henshin and the cellphone sliding in as sort of a optional module kinda thing.

In Justice, We Trust!
Braces, definitely. As overdone as they are, I'd kinda like to see a cellphone/brace two-piece thing. The brace for the standard henshin and the cellphone sliding in as sort of a optional module kinda thing.

You mean Ala GaoSilver?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIdoaL8bI7A[/ame]

EDIT: I think I know what Keith's ideal henshin device would be

denobelt.jpg
:p

Last edited:
By the Power of Gaia!!!
*snickers*

Well, kinda like GaoSilver's. But I was thinking along the lines of how the Faiz Phone goes into the Belt right before the henshin, but going into the wrist brace instead. It'd have to be a small model, of course. Kinda like...this for example.

motorolakrzr1.jpg

Braces for practicality. :thumbs:

You're already wearing them so you don't have to take it out of your pocket or something if you want to henshin/morph. most of the time, it can't be shrugged off when you get hit (unless it's part of the story).

Braces can also do work of cellphone devices as it can be used as a communicator. And with most braces, it can come with handy tools or whatnot, makes you feel like a spy/secret agent.