See, once again, thats where you and I differ. I thought Faiz's having to drag the belt around brought a little bit of reality into ti. He actually had to have the belt with him to be able to use it. He couldnt just summon it. I thought that was pretty cool.

Hated the Rubix Cube. After he began leaving it assembled, it bothered me less. But the first...five episodes? He should've died.

I do also like wrist morphers. They're good for quick henshins, and when I do my own MMPR or Super Sentai teams, 9 times outta 10 they use wrist morphers.

Favorite wrist morpher of all time?

Just something so simplistic about it, it still influences my own morpher designs even now.

Oddly enough, that changer is my least favorite. The switchover lacks a definitive motion. Looks like they're pressing a button but to our eyes...there's no button.

Incidentally, Ragna do you mean the Megaranger-type wrist thing? 'Cause I'd rather have that than the cell phone. Codes granting different abilities.

*snickers*

Well, kinda like GaoSilver's. But I was thinking along the lines of how the Faiz Phone goes into the Belt right before the henshin, but going into the wrist brace instead. It'd have to be a small model, of course. Kinda like...this for example.

motorolakrzr1.jpg

Actually that was an Idea I had for a female kickboxer rider. The phone sloted into this big contraption on her arm.

I stand Alone
I have to admit, wrist braces are my favourites, though belts are cool too. As belts go Kabuto I like, but the fact that is was conveniently there only when the plot required is a little annoying. I liked TheBee beacuse it has the convenience of a brace, yet the power of a Kamen Rider.

My other favourite belt is Agito's.

Hated the Rubix Cube. After he began leaving it assembled, it bothered me less. But the first...five episodes? He should've died.

Oddly enough, that changer is my least favorite. The switchover lacks a definitive motion. Looks like they're pressing a button but to our eyes...there's no button.

Honestly I like the Lost Galaxy use of it more to be honest. They never worried about turning the dial.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rml0gnF6-xs[/ame]

I always thought that one was more fluid. Also about the no button thing, I always thought of it as a DNA type thing like from Time Force (another morpher I LOVE) also the Dairanger morpher shown on Lost Galaxy.

Mr. Kamen Rider
I like the all-in-one belt, the kind that you're stuck with, but you can summon up whenever you want. Nothing to lose or have stolen.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I almost like it so there is nothing visible on the body, belt, wrist or otherwise. I've always just felt why when up close more enemies don't rip the belt off?

Super Moderator
If I were going to be rollin as a Rider, then an internal belt like Rider 1, Black, Kuuga or Agito would be my preference.

If Sentai then a sleek wrist device like the Chrono-Changer.

As an Ultra I'd want something along the lines of the Evoltruster from Nexus.

I stand Alone
yeah the chrono morpher is definitely among my PR favourites

Also the rider deck from Ryuki/Dragon knight (though I like the dragont knight version better lol). It holds in the pocket, and you summon the belt when necessary.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
As far as Belt Goes either the Kabuto or Den-O versions are my favorite. Mostly because I love the Zecter concept and because I like Den-o's slick and simple system.

I don't mind the Decadriver either. Its pretty nifty. I wish Decade showed off his card arsenal more though... by the end of the show he mostly just used his Ride booker and spammed Final Attack Rides... when he wasn't spamming Complete Form's own Final Attack Rides.

Favorite wrist morpher of all time?

0.jpg

Just something so simplistic about it, it still influences my own morpher designs even now.

This, the Chrono Morpher and the Zabee Zecter rule! :buttrock:

Great minds think alike Kenori :thumbs: