Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Just write SK a good letter and he'll give you a good time... Love you long time buddy... :169:

:HG::HG::HG:

:redface2::redface2:

lazycoconut said:
She has been in rehab recently

What makes you so sure she'll even read it, anyway? She must have staff to open the post for her, and if they see anything inappropriate (such as complete random strangers writing to her wanting to be her friend) they report it to the police. It won't make a difference whether or not you write her full name on the front.

This I can agree on. It's not worth to writing her a letter wanting to be her friend. They will just going to report it to police. But, hey, you have more important things than writing a letter to her. You have a life!

No way in hell I'm going to writing a letter to celebrities that I'm looking up to and wanting to be their friends.

I'm going to say it again. I do hope that you will heed my advice. It's not worth it. If you think so, then I wish you nothing, but good luck. You'll be hauled off to jail, that's for sure.

Can the police really take you to jail? I thought the only thing that they could do is give you a restraining order against said person?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Take it from SK. He was dragged by the Popo last week for stalking... :169:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Can the police really take you to jail? I thought the only thing that they could do is give you a restraining order against said person?

You can be kept in police custody for a certain period of time, but I don't think that would happen just for writing creepy letters. More likely you'd be reported to the police, who would then contact you, and you might be given a restraining order. If you broke the order and continued to write letters, then you would be arrested and go to court and possibly sentenced to jail.

And even if Demi Lovato did read this letter, why would she ever respond? How could she know you were who you said you were and not some pervert, or a hack journalist who'll publish everything she says?

Yeah dude, this really isnt a good idea. Ultimately it's still up to you, but notice no one seems in support of this. I think it better to just let her be.

Banned
You can be kept in police custody for a certain period of time, but I don't think that would happen just for writing creepy letters. More likely you'd be reported to the police, who would then contact you, and you might be given a restraining order. If you broke the order and continued to write letters, then you would be arrested and go to court and possibly sentenced to jail.

And even if Demi Lovato did read this letter, why would she ever respond? How could she know you were who you said you were and not some pervert, or a hack journalist who'll publish everything she says?

God damn it! This!

Status
Not open for further replies.