Eye See You
No joke. The Live TF movies are two of the single worst piles of **** I have ever seen.

You know Megan Fox looks good enough to eat.

I dunno, the 2 movies I thought were enjoyable as ****, far from being the worst movies of all time. I've seen much worse.

School Days
Worst movie I have ever seen...

The live action Blood: Last Vampire movie. I was not really impressed by that film. :disappoin

Banned
You know Megan Fox looks good enough to eat.

I dunno, the 2 movies I thought were enjoyable as ****, far from being the worst movies of all time. I've seen much worse.

Megan Fox... You can have her. She's not that great IMO. The bayformer movies had the standard Bay super hyper close ups, out of place slapstick comedy, and just other bullcrap.

All those movies made by Jason Friedberg & Aaron seltzer!! Good god, those movies aren't funny.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
The "House of Wax" remake with Paris Hilton. I'd like to see Vincent Price boil the cast and turn them into wax figures for that one

(Also, I wonder why no one has yet done a remake of "Theatre of Blood"? It can be only a matter of time. I think these days they'd have a failed movie star using the plots of classic movies as an inspiration for the murders ... either way just don't cast Paris Hilton in it)

二番目の翻訳者
(Also, I wonder why no one has yet done a remake of "Theatre of Blood"? It can be only a matter of time. I think these days they'd have a failed movie star using the plots of classic movies as an inspiration for the murders ... either way just don't cast Paris Hilton in it)

If we're gonna get a new Theatre of Blood, I demand a new Dr. Phibes as well.

Supaidaman!
It's probably already been said, but... The Room. Just... The Room.

Though Kamen Rider: The Next comes close.

Super Moderator
Though Kamen Rider: The Next comes close.

Wow. I can't believe I forgot to put KR The Next as a worst for me. I guess I just wanted to block it out that badly. It really felt like everything that went wrong with The First taken to a lower level. Ultimate Make-Up guy as Kazami Shiro just adds insult to severe injury.

..and man, when a movie can test even Igadevil's good nature towards all things Kamen Rider it has seriously screwed up somewhere.

Welcome
I actually agree with this... Megan Fox is incredibly overrated and the same applies to Scarlett Johansson.

I've been saying that to my friends when they talk about how much they love Megan Fox.