has left HJU. Not coming back.
Hariken said:
Hey! I liked The Punisher. :sweat: The only thing I would've gotten rid of was all the crap with his neighbors.

:laugh:

Well, I prefer Dolph Lundgren's The Punisher better.

>_>

S

scikaiju

SC said:
I've never seen those movies but I'm pretty sure they couldn't even touch Zardoz.

zardoz.jpg

Yep. That's Sean Connery... wearing a diaper... And go-go boots... Wielding a gun... What can I say? It was the 1970s.

Famous Zardoz movie quote: "The gun is good. The penis is evil." No, I'm not making this up.
Dude even wouldn't want to touch Zardoz

that's waaaaaaay more of sean connery that i ever wanted to see.

And, I hope you're kidding about Plan 9. it's freakin nuts. however it doesn't stop my yearly tradition of watching it ever halloween with a couple buddies.

Also...What about Blood Freak? anyone else here seen that? A turkey monster drinking drug addict's blood, with a hint of religion thrown in.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.
Staff member
Dude even wouldn't want to touch Zardoz

Oh no... Sean Connery wasn't Zardoz. He was a nomad named Zed who worshipped Zardoz, a giant stone head that fell from the sky every so often and spit guns out of it's mouth.

you wanna see a bad film? Watch "Sleeping Dogs" starring the ever lovable Mr. Scott Mc'Neil .....

(Maaan now he's gonna hit me, he hates it when I bring that film up)

Ah, the horror that is "Nick Fury, Agent of S.h.i.e.l.d."

They actually showed that twice in the space of a month recently over here on ITV...

I don't think my eyes will ever be the same again after watching a bit of the horror that is David Hasslehoff trying to act...