When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Found a bad movie today with possibly the worst plotline ever, even for a b-movie

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny-BxpRlw6c"]GALACTIC GIGOLO[/ame]

It's over 8,000!
So do we discuss movies we thought had bad plots, or just this?

One time I saw this movie about a guy who used cards to turn into other guys and he went around killing all the guys and his friends didn't know why and then his one friend fought him and killed him but he let her him because it turns out that after killing all of those guys if you kill him all those guys worlds would be saved. So then everyone was all sad but then they bought the guy back to life using there memories of him and a picture and then they went to go fight this group of bad guys with those other guys he killed.

I was really bad.....

It's over 8,000!
One time I saw this movie about a guy who used cards to turn into other guys and he went around killing all the guys and his friends didn't know why and then his one friend fought him and killed him but he let her him because it turns out that after killing all of those guys if you kill him all those guys worlds would be saved. So then everyone was all sad but then they bought the guy back to life using there memories of him and a picture and then they went to go fight this group of bad guys with those other guys he killed.

It was really the worst movie about the worst one-up in history.....

Fixed. :shakefist