D Demon Rider Member Apr 16, 2005 #1 Please vote and if you wish you may post a reply. P.S. My favorite style is the cell phone style.
Michael Joe Red Mask Member Apr 16, 2005 #2 My favorite belt is the one that holds my pants up. I do have a 30 size waist so I like my belts a little bit longer....possibly a size 34 or so. I also like my belts black...also, I love the ones with the removable buckes so I can just put in any buckle that I want. I hate webbed belts!
My favorite belt is the one that holds my pants up. I do have a 30 size waist so I like my belts a little bit longer....possibly a size 34 or so. I also like my belts black...also, I love the ones with the removable buckes so I can just put in any buckle that I want. I hate webbed belts!
Bolt boogie woogie feng shui Apr 16, 2005 #3 I'm wearing a webbed belt right now. I like them better because they're more customable.
Kyusaku Member Apr 16, 2005 #5 DragonfighterX said: I'm wearing a webbed belt right now. I like them better because they're more customable. Click to expand... This is true just sometimes trying to get it through the webbing the way you want it can get annoying.
DragonfighterX said: I'm wearing a webbed belt right now. I like them better because they're more customable. Click to expand... This is true just sometimes trying to get it through the webbing the way you want it can get annoying.
Michael Joe Red Mask Member Apr 16, 2005 #6 Kyusaku said: This is true just sometimes trying to get it through the webbing the way you want it can get annoying. Click to expand... I had bad experiences with webbed belts...sometimes the buckle just falls off for no apparent reason. Pisses me off!
Kyusaku said: This is true just sometimes trying to get it through the webbing the way you want it can get annoying. Click to expand... I had bad experiences with webbed belts...sometimes the buckle just falls off for no apparent reason. Pisses me off!
Bolt boogie woogie feng shui Apr 16, 2005 #7 This is true just sometimes trying to get it through the webbing the way you want it can get annoying. Click to expand... I definitely hear that. I hate having it all looped to one side...
This is true just sometimes trying to get it through the webbing the way you want it can get annoying. Click to expand... I definitely hear that. I hate having it all looped to one side...
Misfits923 BEST IN THE WORLD!!! Apr 16, 2005 #8 I'm gonna go w/ Blade's belts, cause those we're just badass. But my favorite belt out of them all is this:
I'm gonna go w/ Blade's belts, cause those we're just badass. But my favorite belt out of them all is this:
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Apr 16, 2005 #10 Orga said: From what kamen rider is that? Click to expand... Probably the original ones, they all had belts like that... Anyways, I've always liked the cell phone belts myself, They seem better then the cards....At least Ryukis card system
Orga said: From what kamen rider is that? Click to expand... Probably the original ones, they all had belts like that... Anyways, I've always liked the cell phone belts myself, They seem better then the cards....At least Ryukis card system