What's your favorite kind of belt?

Orga said:
From what kamen rider is that?
It's from Kamen Rider Black, the best Kamen Rider series of all!! :jam:

It's a shame the creator of this topic forgot to mention Kingstones and the original Henshin belt, but Kamen Rider Faiz's flipphone seems cool, I also like Kamen Rider Blade's Card thingy..


hmm, since Kamen Rider Black and RX's Kingstones aren't on the list, I think I'll go with the Flipphone!!
 
Ryuki Decks are still my favorite. I always liked how on could hold the deck with a smirk as they got ready for the ensuing, "Henshin!"
 
My vote would have swing toward Faiz and it's phones.

There is something a little more gratifying about the 'Standing By' and 'Complete' phrases. :D
 
Orga said:
I agree because the cell phone can be changed to a gun.

Also that belt might be from Kamen Rider Black RX.
As the man formally known as "BlackRangerRX" had said, it's from Kamen Rider Black, the best Kamen Rider series of all time!
 
I like the spinning "typhoons", like with the earliest Riders.

But out of these choices, the Blade belts were pretty cool.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top