A Poll of a Different Kind: Top 10 Favorite PR Moments

I'm going to definateky agree on command center being blown up in turbo, I felt like all hope was lost, then during the preview it said next time on power rangers in space and my sister and I got all excited, and I'm going to have to throw out titanium rangers debut when he kicked lightspeeds ass, that was pretty cool.
 
Alright. So any more? There are some good ones here? "But I'd like to get some from some of the other seasons.

The Titanium one is definantly making the cut...I'm sorta biased towards Titanium *points at Avvy*

I was thinking of that one horror themed episode of LG.
 
Okay, the Sky Red morph is going in for sure.

Any more Saban era stuff? Don't make ME start picking ****...
 
Alright, I'm giving nominations for Saban era moments until Midnight tonight. If I don't have enough, I'm gong to start picking them myself.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top