What Toku you hate/pisses you off?

arnoldmcguire335

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Mine was Super Rescue Solbrain and Janperson.

why? because two rps of Solbrain was totally not good for my memory (The episodes of the "robot mother" and the guy robot who said, "I'm neither a man, or a machine. i'm a monster." then he crashes in a dead end and dies.

and Janpeson- all the android eps gave me a bad sign not to rewatch it again. (I mean, the circuits that were showing on their bodies- freaked me out).

what Toku do you hate or get pissed of anyway? let me know yours.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lionmaru G, perhaps. . .
I don't know why, the fighting is good, Lionmaru and Tiger Joe's design is good, but for some reason I don't like this show >.<

the main reason I keep watching it is Asami Oda and Emi Kobayashi :D
 
Lionmaru G, perhaps. . .
I don't know why, the fighting is good, Lionmaru and Tiger Joe's design is good, but for some reason I don't like this show >.<

the main reason I keep watching it is Asami Oda and Emi Kobayashi :D
You are always watching toku shows just for teh girls, aren't u ... ?

Anyway, the toku hate list includes Sazer x ... i think thats about it ...
 
You are always watching toku shows just for teh girls, aren't u ... ?
not really, just for some series(like Lionmaru G I mentioned before, and GranSazer(I watched it because of Sayaka Isoyama :sweat: )), but for Kamen Rider series, I'll keep watching the show even if I don't like the babes :)

but yeah, the toku hotties sure is one of the reason I love tokusatsu so much(and maybe for the others too ^^) :thumbs: :buttrock:
 
I don't know if there are any Toku I truly hate. There are a few that bother me, though.

Most Ultraman shows bother me. I loved Nexus to death, but I've tried some of the earlier shows and was turned off immediately. That doesn't mean I'm going to completely write them off (not from all the good stuff I'm hearing about them), but the old shows just have no appeal to me.

I used to love this show. But after watching Kamen Rider Blade a second time, I found that it was pretty mediocre. A lot of people give it so much credit, but the second time around, it was terrible. Not unenjoyable, just...disappointing. :O

I didn't like to watch Magiranger... Because of Kai's spastic behavior and Houka's air-headedness
Those were two reasons I loved the show, lol...but we all have different tastes. ;)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top