What themes have Kamen Rider not tried yet?

Maybe Riders based on the Arcana tarot cards? Im not sure if that's been mentioned, but probably along the same style as Persona 3
 
Apparently I've been having images of ideas f VARIOUS Kamen Riders. I mean there's still **** loads of things out there. Piano? LOL

Rider who uses a thumbdrive to transform? Awesome.

Rider who uses CDs? Final Attack Remix Kick.

There's just so many more. We don't even have a Kangaroo Rider. Or a Koala Rider.

I just want a Rider that when the belt comes out, there's many things to play around with it. I mean not just buttons, make sounds and that's it. You know like REALLY a toy. Insert memory chip, turn the clock hand, open up a slot, insert maximum power chip in, click button, spin shits around on the belt, pull trigger, smash the harddisk in and Bam! I want something like that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top