Tomorrow's underwear!
In my observation I personally tend to find that if anything the themes tend to be shaped more so by outside trends. (Especially when it comes to Sentai) For example Gokaiger is pretty obviously pirate themed due to the success of One Piece, similar to how Hurricanger was a ninja series due to the insane popularity of Naruto.

If this is true, then I sincerely hope that My Little Pony isn't popular in Japan.

For Kamen rider, they should do a dinosaur tarzan theme, with a touch of hulk. SS has done the dinosaur theme with zyuranger, abaranger & kyoryuger. And since Amazon is like Tarzan, why not do the same with another one. Boukenger is an adventure theme, KR could do an Indiana Jones/Uncharted theme.

For Super sentai, Kiva's horror monster theme was no sense. So why not do that theme, but with a "darkstalkers" & "devil may cry" theme.

Lurker
Actually, Ryuki and Gekiranger have a perfect similarity in their themes...Summoning their contract monters/Geki throughout their attacks.

Remember in Super Hero Taisen when Decade as Ryuki summoned Drag Redder through his "Attack Ride! Advent" card and Gokai Red as Geki Red summoned Geki Tiger though Jan's "Geki technique! Hou Hou Dan!!"?

That's is how Ryuki and Gekiranger were similar to each other. The same thing with J.A.K.Q. and Kamen Rider Blade (obviously the regular card symbols: Heart, Dimond, Club, Spade, Ace and the card combos), and Battle Fever J and Kamen Rider Hibiki (Cultural dancing styles, musical rhythm and instruments).

That's because of a different theme entirely. Japan has a thing for tigers fighting dragons.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
For Kamen rider, they should do a dinosaur tarzan theme, with a touch of hulk. SS has done the dinosaur theme with zyuranger, abaranger & kyoryuger. And since Amazon is like Tarzan, why not do the same with another one. Boukenger is an adventure theme, KR could do an Indiana Jones/Uncharted theme.

Agreed an "Aventurer" series could be a cool direction for KR to go (especially if that Great Men from History rumor that we got before Fourze came out could somehow be brought back for it!) And I'm fine for them to do that, but not now. I'm hoping with all my might that the Kamen Rider Break rumor is legit. I've been keeping up with the annual rumors since we started hearing stuff about W (or Zwei is it was back then.)

And I mean this 100%. Out of all the potential rumors and all the final concepts for every rider series since W, Kamen Rider Break is is far and beyond the most appealing concept out of all of them to me. I will be so sad, I might genuinely shed a single tear of blood if it doesn't happen

Iirc isn't both Kuuga and the Zyurangers ancient warriors fighting again?

zyurangers are ancient people with variety of ancient powers that comes along with them
kuuga is current era people using the ancient power. the ancient kuuga was dead a long time ago (or to be exact killed by daguba earlier in the current era)

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
That's because of a different theme entirely. Japan has a thing for tigers fighting dragons.
:hmm:...Interesting. That explains more on the fight scene between Decade as Ryuki and Gokai Red as Geki Red.

Thanks.

Iirc isn't both Kuuga and the Zyurangers ancient warriors fighting again?

zyurangers are ancient people with variety of ancient powers that comes along with them
kuuga is current era people using the ancient power. the ancient kuuga was dead a long time ago (or to be exact killed by daguba earlier in the current era)
I see. Does that also apply to the theme of Kamen Rider OOO?