Viewing Globe Number Six - Numbers One Through Five Now on Netflix

  • Thread starter Thread starter scikaiju
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats SO sexy Queen.
Maybe you should consider selling custom wigs?

Thanks and Hahahahahahahah NO! lol I do occasional commissions but if I ever had to do this wig again i'd have to charge over $100 for it. Between the cost of the sharpies (it took a lot), latex gloves, wig, special shampoos, etc etc. not to mention the time and care it took, i don't think anyone would be willing to pay it haha

Awesome work, FangireQueen. :thumbs:

So your cosplaying as My Little Pony? Just kidding.

Thanks! And yeh i am haha. Hopefully i'll be able to put up a completed shot soon ^_^
 

I would.
Maybe not for a Rainbow Dash wig, but a FQ-made custom wig would be awesome as i know it would be of the highest quality. :thumbs:
 
Queen that looks great! I know how hard dying a wig is (I use the FW ink approach and section off different pieces of the wig-hair when I do custom wigs) but that turned out gorgeously!
Must've taken you sooooooo long! I'm impressed!
 
I'll be away for the weekend starting tomorrow. I am EXCITE!! I'll be hanging out with B Samurai! XD This will make my shitty June unshitty!

Also, FQ, can you PM me where you got that pair of goggles? Or at least what kind it is? I've always wanted those.

I'll see you all Sunday! *poof*
 

That is SHO AWESUM!! :buttrock:

FQ you just got 20% cooler
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…