Ultraman Zero The Movie: Belial Galactic Empire

Can't say I'm terribly upset though. Not to say anything about the work you guys did for the previous film - it was great! - but I have great faith in Yuuichi Abe!

Agreed. It's actually good that Tsuburaya's going back to basics, with an impressive crew! So this film should still be good.
 
[hide]
zeroiu.jpg
[/hide]
 
I think TPC is trying to copy like Ultraman Cosmos by having a movie first, then a continuation into a series.
 
None of the Ultra Galaxy Legends creative team is a part of this.
_Mike
- Awwww.... :(

I'm more of a Kamen Rider than an Ultra Fan, and I have to say I LOVED the UGL movie when I finally got to watch it--enough to say that it blew ANY KR film I've previously seen totally out of the water. The whole thing, your music, the action, the FX, and (dare I say it) the somewhat subtle nods to family bonds in the film made me love it.

I don't know any of the staff on the upcoming movie, so I'm not in a position to say much, but I don't think it'll quite be the same experience as the UGL movie.

BTW: Again, not being an Ultra fan, I don't see why people complain about the Wirework action. It certainly suits the Ultras better than the Kamen Riders, the way it was portrayed in the UGL movie.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top