J

Juspion

[/HIDE]

I wonder why it says 2012 roadshow at the bottom of that poster.:hmm: Are you guys sure this is the actual movie or just a stage show?

My thoughts exactly. It looks like all three of them are going to fuse together sort of like how Ultraman Cosmos and Justice did to form Ultraman Legend.

Japanese used the term roadshow for movie release. Every Ultraman and Kamen Rider movie has that word in the poster.

Even Revenge of Belial had it:
[HIDE]
220px-Ultra_Zero_Movie.jpg
[/HIDE]

The bottom right said 23 December Roadshow

Last edited by a moderator:
Japanese used the term roadshow for movie release. Every Ultraman and Kamen Rider movie has that word in the poster.

Thank you, Juspion.

What concerns me though, is that the website has no way for you to register, unless you know what the "gateway website" is. Hopefully, this will be cleared up soon ... As well as when in 2012 the movie runs ...

J

Juspion

Probably gonna part way with the Ultimate Force Zero in the Gaiden

レイモン (雷蒙)
Is Musashi & Asuka coming back as Cosmos & Dyna's host for the movie?

Is Musashi & Asuka coming back as Cosmos & Dyna's host for the movie?

According to Oku, Taiyo Suguira's onboard as Musashi; no word on Takeshi Tsuruno as Shin Asuka yet. But, considering that they've assembled half of the SuperGUTS team so far leaves me cautiously optimistic.

Besides, Mr Tsuruno has had the most appearances in Heisei Ultraman series'; his own as Dyna, in the Tiga/Dyna team-up movie, The Return of Hanejiro, Ultraman Tiga: The Final Odyssey, Super 8 UltraBrothers, and Ultra Galaxy Legend.

And, having anyone else other than the original host has just NOT worked for the Ultramen series.

Last edited:
SLICE
According to Oku, Taiyo Suguira's onboard as Musashi; no word on Takeshi Tsuruno as Shin Asuka yet. But, considering that they've assembled half of the SuperGUTS team so far leaves me cautiously optimistic.

Besides, Mr Tsuruno has had the most appearances in Heisei Ultraman series'; his own as Dyna, in the Tiga/Dyna team-up movie, The Return of Hanejiro, Ultraman Tiga: The Final Odyssey, Super 8 UltraBrothers, and Ultra Galaxy Legend.

And, having anyone else other than the original host has just NOT worked for the Ultramen series.

Taroh would have a word with you, but his human host hasn't been seen in decades.

Blazing Soul!
Why is it that Taro's original host actor never returns? I mean, every other Ultra has them finding the original actors to do the voices, but for Taro he has a completely different person doing his voice . . . so anyone know what's going on?

The Meteor has landed
Quick question, is this the last movie for Ultraman? Or will there be more Ultraman movies with/without Zero in it?