レイモン (雷蒙)
Maybe its just me... the white light thing around Zero, Dyna, Cosmos & Ultra Brothers in the pamphlet make me thing they all going to form the new Ultraman ... .___.

Kind of reminds me when Cosmos & Justice both became Legend.

レイモン (雷蒙)
For Mebius, when the Ultra Brothers or Hikari fuse with him, it's still Mebius with a different form not a new Ultraman with different name.

Thanks for posting this, alternate-zer0! Would you please translate the portion of the poster with the entries on Zero, Dyna, Cosmos, and the elder UltraBrothers?

Nothing interesting.

"We still have shining hope!!"

something like that... I'm not good at translation.

闇 戦士
ULTRAMAN SAGA
Featuring Dyna & Cosmos! Legend!? New enemy, Hyper Zetton!

[HIDE]
1310623151923.jpg

1310623296238.jpg
[/HIDE]

I wonder why it says 2012 roadshow at the bottom of that poster.:hmm: Are you guys sure this is the actual movie or just a stage show?

Maybe its just me... the white light thing around Zero, Dyna, Cosmos & Ultra Brothers in the pamphlet make me thing they all going to form the new Ultraman ... .___.

My thoughts exactly. It looks like all three of them are going to fuse together sort of like how Ultraman Cosmos and Justice did to form Ultraman Legend.

Last edited:
I wonder why it says 2012 roadshow at the bottom of that poster.:hmm: Are you guys sure this is the actual movie or just a stage show?

Above "2012 roadshow" says: "The Newest Ultraman Series 45th Anniversary Movie"

Btw, somehow the poster reminds me this:laugh:

It seems everything just goes back to tranditional.

and ops.....2012

Hmmm, this may not be as bad as it appears. There's not much of a difference between January 2012 and December 2011. Especially if it means the Ultra movie will stand out more, since it won't be competing amongst the usual heavy-duty Christmas movies.

Remember, Super 8 UltraBrothers came out in September, and did very well at the box office.