ULTRAMAN SAGA - Rumors and Pictures

Read it in the morning before going for lessons, nothing special. Was just one page, the only thing that caught my eye was a picture of saga giving hyper zetton a knockout punch to the face. Seems like their fight is going to be a one-sided one:disappoin
 
Thanks!

Read it in the morning before going for lessons, nothing special. Was just one page, the only thing that caught my eye was a picture of saga giving hyper zetton a knockout punch to the face. Seems like their fight is going to be a one-sided one:disappoin

Thank you, kabuto555!

Just one page??!!! >:( I would've thought it would have several pages of article, since it was on the cover.

Still, from other screenshots that have already been posted, I think that the entire Saga/HyperZetton fight is going to be a bit more complicated than that pic infers ...
 
New Saga Clips On YouTube!

There have been two new Saga clips posted on YouTube by M-78SAGA.

One was a clip featuring a member of AKB48 practising a song, with commentary from various production personnel.

The other had an interview with none other that Takeshi Tsuruno, Shin Asuka himself. Showed him shooting some scenes, reminiscing about the good old days, etc. Pretty cool, that!

I was only able to view each one once before that "The Uploader Hasn't Made This Video Available In Your Country" message showed up.

**sigh**

Hopefully, our folks in Japan should have no trouble viewing it.

*Really, Tsuburaya has got to start being more considerate of its international fans! :shakefist
 
I lived in Singapore and I can watch those 2 clips too.

The video showing a member of AKB4 practising a song... the song is actually "Only you do I wish to Protect".
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBFyPskojo4"]AKB48?????????&??????!!?????????????#5? - YouTube[/ame]

Here's the one featuring Tsuruno.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4FyHWhDzk8"]??????????????????!!??????????#6? - YouTube[/ame]
 
Thank You, Oku & cosmos89!

I lived in Singapore and I can watch those 2 clips too.

The video showing a member of AKB4 practising a song... the song is actually "Only you do I wish to Protect".
AKB48?????????&??????!!?????????????#5? - YouTube

Here's the one featuring Tsuruno.
??????????????????!!??????????#6? - YouTube

Thanks, both of you!

So, AKB48 will make a version of "Only You Do I Wish To Protect"? Along with Tsuruno's version? We might as well get that duet that Smilodon proposed some time ago.

Seriously though, Tsuburaya needs to make an effort to welcome its international audience more. After all, UTB in California has been showing the various Ultras from Tiga forward - and doing well considering. Do you think that if they tried running either sub-titiled or dubbed episodes on Cartoon Network, Nikelodeon, or the Anime Network, it could work?
 
Thanks, both of you!

So, AKB48 will make a version of "Only You Do I Wish To Protect"? Along with Tsuruno's version? We might as well get that duet that Smilodon proposed some time ago.

Not sure if it's gonna be sung together with Tsuruno's version. I onlu managed to make out that song in the video because of the few lines the AKB48 member sang.

Looks like this version is gonna be more smoothing, which I would prefer to Tsuruno's more hard-rock style.
 
ultramansaga.jpg
 
Why can't bandai release an Earthtron figure to coincide this movie?

Gubira's going to be part of the EX series and Gomess is getting a SP film version release so where the 6" love for Earthtron?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top