Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Seriously though, Tsuburaya needs to make an effort to welcome its international audience more. After all, UTB in California has been showing the various Ultras from Tiga forward - and doing well considering. Do you think that if they tried running either sub-titiled or dubbed episodes on Cartoon Network, Nikelodeon, or the Anime Network, it could work?

UTB actually stopped airing Ultra when they were about a quarter of the way into Gaia. I was majorly pissed. :(

Since Saga is coming out in 3-D as well as 2-D, does anyone think that there will be a 3-D Blu-Ray Memorial Box version of the movie? If so, what will be in it? I'm thinking 3-D Blu-Ray, regular Blu-Ray, DVD, storybook, and larger booklet.

Also, does anyone think that, since this is Dyna's fifteenth anniversary, Tsuburaya will re-issue the complete Dyna series? Possibly complete with copies of Ultraman Tiga & Ultraman Dyna, Ultraman Gaia, Tiga, & Dyna, The Return of Hanejiro, Super 8 UltraBrothers, Ultra Galaxy Legend, and Ultraman Saga?

And, finally, assuming Saga does well, do you think Tsuburaya should start another film trilogy? Or, a new TV series? Or both?

We can only hope! Though considering how the movies have been doing, I think Saga will have to blow it out of the park for them to do a whole lot more than another movie.

Not sure if this has been revealed already but i saw it in the latest issue of hyper hobby today.
[HIDE]-A list of Saga's abilities was shown, one of them is the saga dagger that appears from the saga bracelet.
-In the world of cosmos, Musashi along with his wife and son is living in another planet where humans and kaijus coexist. [/HIDE]

Thanks, kabuto555!

Not sure if this has been revealed already but i saw it in the latest issue of hyper hobby today.
[HIDE]-A list of Saga's abilities was shown, one of them is the saga dagger that appears from the saga bracelet.
-In the world of cosmos, Musashi along with his wife and son is living in another planet where humans and kaijus coexist. [/HIDE]

This is great news, which we haven't heard of it here yet! Especially about Musashi and his family. I'd would love for the next Ultra movie to have Asuka, Taiga, and SuperGUTS visit Musashi at his home. Make it so, Tsuburaya!

Lurker
3D Test screening reports and thoughts from the film crew:

http://www.moegame.com/sfx/archives/201202062129.htm

Is it just me or there's like nothing on the page? Or am I mising something?

Maybe Ayano will make a cameo appearance?

Maybe Ayano will make a cameo appearance?
Sorry forget to mention that. According to the text, Ayano is Musashi's wife and their son's name is Sora. The picture was very small so i couldn't make out their faces. It was at a small corner of the page that was also talking abt whats going on in the m78, Zero and Dyna worlds but those are already revealed stuff.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Musashi & Ayano makes a great couple in the series, finally shown they are married in this.

UltrafansDyna
Sorry forget to mention that. According to the text, Ayano is Musashi's wife and their son's name is Sora. The picture was very small so i couldn't make out their faces. It was at a small corner of the page that was also talking abt whats going on in the m78, Zero and Dyna worlds but those are already revealed stuff.
M78 world and Zero world is from the same world:)

Sorry, never really figured out the diff between different worlds and the multiverse:sweat: