レイモン (雷蒙)
So Misuzu, Kenta & Chigusa will stay back their school?

Shyni
Some more cast info:

Unicorn Zodiarts as Victory's human host

Some pop idol as a villain

This bit amuses me:

She is emotionless and has very high combat skills. Mogami, who becomes a regular in a series for the first time said, “I was really surprised when I heard I’d be part of a series with such a history as Ultraman. I am not very expressive normally, so people around me said that the part was perfect for me. You will be able to see a different me.”

Kind of hilarious to read that since it sounds like they don't plan to fix the lack of actual acting.

Guillotine Gorilla
I thought she looked kinda neat design-wise, but then I realized this was directed by Koichi Sakamoto, and suddenly my happiness and enthusiasm: gone.

レイモン (雷蒙)

So Ginga also gets a beam lamp on his forehead from Taro.

Last edited:
What kind of monsters do you guys think we'll see???
It depends on how much money they're given to make the show. If it's the same poverty budget as the first series then I presume that once again they'll be raiding their warehouse for monster suits from the Mebius/Max days to re-use. If the success of the spark doll toyline from the first season coupled with Tsuburaya managing to get themselves out of the red means that Bandai see fit to give them more cash, then maybe we'll see a few new ones.