レイモン (雷蒙)
All the "Beam Lamp" connections. Except that Zero's color timer is completely different from other Ultras with the original circle shape, unless because of Seven was lack of the color timer so Zero's color timer is from his mom I suppose.

Tokusatsu Geek
I hope they make a movie where we meet Zero's mom. We know she's a blue Ultra due to Zero's color scheme.

Didn't Utraseven's actor once say that Zero's birth is supposed to be a mystery? That even he didn't know how it was supposed to work, and it really didn't matter anyway?

Tokusatsu Geek
We don't know how Ultras a born. But we know they can have families. Taro is the son of Father & Mother Of Ultra. Seven is Mother's nephew. Leo & Astra are twins.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I hope they make a movie where we meet Zero's mom. We know she's a blue Ultra due to Zero's color scheme.

On the other hand, Mebius is also unique that his color timer has no gold/silver frame cover at all.

Tokusatsu Geek
Very true. And he's the only Ultra who has to merge with another Ultra AND his human friends in order to access his most powerful form.

So why is Ultraman Ginga mixing with Taro? Did I miss something big?