It's been a while since I watch the Ultraman series. I always been a big fan since I was a child. It was my first gateway into the world of Toku! And I started with Ultraman Taro :D But recently, Ultraman has been slipping from the radar, kinda sad. I haven't watch it for a while either. I did watch Ginga a bit last year but somehow I didn't get past the 3rd episode. Either because I was turned off or I fell out of the mood for anything Ultraman. Now that there's a 2nd season (Ginga S) and a Vitory series is coming, is this season of Ultraman worth watching? I know it has become rather toyetic for an Ultraman series, but I feel like I should give it another shot, no?

Is Ginga worth watching? I wouldn't know. No one is fansubbing it. Or at least no one is making fansubs fast enough to keep up with the current season.

S

scikaiju

Ultraman Ginga (which was fully subbed by TV-Nihon, I believe they said they were doing the Ginga movie as well) was kinda decent for what it was. It wasn't the greatest but it was watchable. Ginga s I couldn't tell you since this one nobody is really subbing. Over-Time said when they finished Ginga that they do Ginga S, but seeing how they released there version of episode 7 I think, or maybe 8, it was around the same time TVN released the final episode who knows when that's going to be.

That's a bummer :(

Guess I either go raw or with Indonesian subs.

I just finished Ginga. It isn't so bad, but compare to the other Ultra shows, it pales in a lot of places. But Ginga S looks promising.

Ultraman Ginga (which was fully subbed by TV-Nihon, I believe they said they were doing the Ginga movie as well) was kinda decent for what it was. It wasn't the greatest but it was watchable. Ginga s I couldn't tell you since this one nobody is really subbing. Over-Time said when they finished Ginga that they do Ginga S, but seeing how they released there version of episode 7 I think, or maybe 8, it was around the same time TVN released the final episode who knows when that's going to be.

Over-time just released a batch with Ginga and Anthology episodes. In the post they said they have no immediate plans to do anything else, which is a shame.