They pulled a Decade?

That's the coolest Akiko avatar I've seen.

I guess, though the dyna that popped up was due to Dyna finale shenanigans.

Thanks. It was from when Akiko was threatening Makura for some information. She's a fountain of icon and GIF reactions.

Back in Black
Well, the way that Dyna ended did give him some room to return.

Tiga, on the other hand, no. They still tried with the movie, but it was terrible.

Do you remember which episode has the double slippers? I miss the very short time when Makura was Makura and not Maki.

I thought that Jonias only was in animation.

He appeared in a live action movie after the cartoon, but for reasons I can't recall, was struck from the M78 continuity it originally took place.

If the Ultraman USA cast and Ultra Kid had cameos, then Jonias being a cartoon would be irrelevant. But I can't remember reading anything saying he's in the Legend movie.

Back in Black
Well, all others are live-action, so they may have figured that it's easier to group them that way to reduce the number of appearances to the ones that most people would recognize as live-action characters.

If they had a suit, then they also could have made it happen, but they did get many cameo appearances set there.

I might have worded this badly. Ultraman USA and Ultra Kid, both cartoons, had cameos in the movie. Yet for some reason, I can't find much information on Jonias cameoing.

Unless you understood and I misinterpreted your post.