Transformers: The Dark of the Moon (NEW TRAILER IS OUT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about a word, but when I see it what comes to mind is...

A pretty epic, visually stunning, and not to mention expensive way to say "F**k You" to long time fans of the source material.

So who's at a loss here? The long time fans who just received a very expensive "F**k You" or the people who dished out tons of money to say a very expensive "F**k You"?

As far as I can see, they negate each other, so no harm done. :laugh:
 
I don't know about a word, but when I see it what comes to mind is...

A pretty epic, visually stunning, and not to mention expensive way to say "F**k You" to long time fans of the source material.

How is it saying **** you to the fans of the original TF? And by original I don't mean the live action movie 1.
 
So who's at a loss here? The long time fans who just received a very expensive "F**k You" or the people who dished out tons of money to say a very expensive "F**k You"?

As far as I can see, they negate each other, so no harm done. :laugh:

Simple, now we don't know when we will actually get a good movie directed by someone who at least understands the source material.

How is it saying **** you to the fans of the original TF? And by original I don't mean the live action movie 1.

Because not Transformer fan went to any of the movies wanting to see a story about an upper-middle class kid b*tch about his life while some army guys fight in the background.
 
Simple, now we don't know when we will actually get a good movie directed by someone who at least understands the source material.



Because not Transformer fan went to any of the movies wanting to see a story about an upper-middle class kid b*tch about his life while some army guys fight in the background.

Ah yeah I understand you now. I agree with both points.
 
They really need to mix in the original theme with the existing score and theme ideas if they really wanted to go back to the Transformers mythos. This is a great example...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQCZDMgfsU"]YouTube - ‪Transformers Classic Theme Orchestral‬‏[/ame]
 
reeaally?? Really? It says "**** you"? Come on the original cartoon was nothing but robots kicking each others ass to a bare bones plot-of-the-day. How the **** do you come to that conclusion.

Remember that your precious G1 movie bombed in the theaters. RotF made nearly a billion in profit for the studio that produced it.

I mean stop for a second and look at what you, as fans, are being given! Live action transformers, cities being destroyed, mass carnage, space ships, the arc, the all spark, the god damn matrix, everything. Look at that trailer dammit! Look at it! Imagine seeing that in theaters in 1980!

Is it the same lore you fondly masturbate to? No. But it does pay homage while saying "excuse me, I have some ass kicking to do."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top