Mad Skillz
Speaking of, if I can find those specials that Ryukendo had (the GekiRyuken video, the Ryugunoh origin video, etc) would people want those on the viewing schedule or should we just stick to episodes if Ryukendo wins?

Nice post!!
If Ryukendo won I'd be okay with watching specials.

I don't think pictures would help sway the voting much. Exceedraft was doomed the minute anything less obscure got into the vote.

Mad Skillz
I don't think pictures would help sway the voting much. Exceedraft was doomed the minute anything less obscure got into the vote.
Sadly. But I figure if anyone has as short an attention span as I do, they'll see pretty suits and vote for that.

Chances of that working aren't good, but hey, makes the whole layout look pretty.

Edit - Snap. We've got a three way tie going!

Last edited:
Welcome
I don't agree with this at all. Tomica was very good. Ryukendo was slapstick, and it failed.

hs50d4.png

Altair
Voted for RyuKenDo. Started it a few months ago and stopped because I didn't like the lack of plot development. Now I'm regretting deleting the first 20 or so episodes before I backed them up.

Mad Skillz
B-Fighter Kabuto, a winner is you! Looks like we've got our first sequel series locked in. Get ready to see a white dude become a tokusatsu hero and one of the only modern suit actors get to play an actual hero.

Nice post!!
I'm pretty surprised B-Fighter Kabuto beat a show that was completely subbed.