Mad Skillz
Right, sorry, had to delete the other thread since there was a weird glitch and two of the options didn't go through and people had already voted (well, two...) and it's kinda impossible to let people vote more than once by resetting the poll, sooo....take two!

--

It's that time again! As always, one week / seven days to vote for the series you would like to watch during the month of June. Here are your choices:

What is tokusatsu of the month?
TotM is an attempt to spread the love of older and lesser known/discussed tokusatsu series and have them discussed as if they were a newer series since the threads will be stickied. It started one day when I realized "Hey, I just saw like three episodes of tokusatsu in under an hour and a half," and then figured out that by watching one to three episodes of a series a day, you can basically watch one series a month. Each month, a set of series are picked for a poll and the winner of the poll will become the following month's TotM. Voting polls are made earlyish in each month so as to give people time to download the series as there is a dedicated viewing schedule. (usually no more than three episodes a day)

Candidates!

Madan Senki Ryukendo
Akebono City is a peaceful community overflowing with humanity. Since there was a Power Spot that released magical power in the community, the people were distressed by the threat of the demon army Jamanga who are gathering Minus Energy from the frightened masses for a sinister purpose. The secret organization SHOT was formed to protect the people of the community from the Jamanga, concealing their existence as ordinary members of the Akebono Police Station, which considers demons beyond their jurisdiction. Kenji Narukami, a student of the Narukami Dragon God Style*for fighting demons, arrives to Akabono to fight the demons, eventually getting his wish when he is transformed to Ryukendo and faces off against Jamanga's forces together with his friends in order to restore peace in the community. 52 episodes, entirely subbed.

Kamen Rider BLACK
After being kidnapped by the cult*Gorgom*on the night of their 19th birthday, stepbrothers Kotaro Minami and Nobuhiko Akizuki were submitted to a*cyborgsurgery with the purpose of becoming the candidates for the next Gorgom Creation King. Both of them are called Century Kings and are destined to best each other in a final battle - whoever wins will become the next Creation King. Kotaro escaped before getting brainwashed (which is the final step in the surgery), with help from his*foster father, and turned against Gorgom. He soon finds out the horrific truth from his stepfather: Gorgom originally killed his true parents and, since both Kotaro and Nobuhiko were born on the day of a solar eclipse, referred as "Black Sun" and "Shadow Moon". Kotaro, taking on the name of*Kamen Rider Black, was determined to rescue his stepbrother from Gorgom while protecting Japan. 51 episodes, 47 subbed.

Tokusou Exceedraft
Crime, pollution, and natural disasters are taking hold of the world. To protect people from these terrible tragedies comes three warriors clad in armor, they are Exceedraft. Originally designed as a stand alone series, it eventually became the third and final part of the Toei's Metal Hero Rescue Police series that featured the heroes battling slightly more realistic dangers. 49 episodes, raw.

B-Fighter Kabuto
Ten years after the destruction of Jamahl, Earth has returned to peace again. The Earth Academia has become the Cosmo Academia, a scientific research organization, where Takuya Kai works with Sage Guru on a new generation of Insect Armor in the event of another threat to the Earth. This threat is realized when a Cosmo Academia explorationsubmarine*comes across a fissure in the ocean floor, out of which rises a huge flying fortress of the ancient tribe Melzard. This clan has been resting for millennia and seeks to destroy mankind. Matriarch Mother Melzard sends her oldest sons Raija and Dezzle to lead the attack with Raija's Elebamamoth. By then, Guru has infused the Neo Insect Armor with Insect Power, creating the three Command Voicers to link three humans with the armor. Kengo Tachibana and Ran Ayukawa, who have been selected to wear the new armor, ready themselves and become B-Fighter Kuwagar and B-Fighter Tentou. But the person to become B-Fighter Kabuto had not been chosen when the remaining Command Voicer flies out the window. 50 episodes, raw.

Denji Sentai Megaranger
Kenta Date, a high-school student, is the ultimate champion of an arcade video game called "Megaranger". He belongs to the Cybernetics club, a group of like minded friends from his school. Kouichiro Endou, Shun Namiki, Chiasato Jougaseski, and Miku Imamura are also members of Cybernetics. The International Network of Excel-Science and Technology (INET), the games creators, invite Kenta and the Cybernetics club members to tour the INET laboratories. When INET is attacked, the group finds out what they're involved in is more than a game. 51 episodes, 21 subbed.

Ultraman Taro
Kotaro Higashi wanted to be a championship boxer. However, fate had other plans as he fell thousands of feet from the Earth after Astromons, a new creature in the third age of monsters, shook him off. The Five Ultra Brothers brought Kotaro's body to their home world of Nebula M-78 many years into the past. It was there that Mother of Ultra merged Kotaro with Ultraman Taro, who would now form the Six Ultra Brothers. Before merging with Kotaro, Taro spent many years to hone his skills similar to the original five Ultra Brothers by mimicking their attacks through battles from both the past and future. After the merge was complete, Kotaro was taken back to present day Earth being the human host of Taro and as Astromons was ravaging a city Kotaro turned into Taro.
53 episodes, raw

Gekisou Sentai Carranger
Five workers from the Pegasus Auto Garage discover Dappu, an alien from another planet. He empowers the five with the "Carmagic" power of the five legendary car constellations, transforming them into Carrangers. As Carrangers, the five battle an alien reckless driver gang and prevent them from destroying Earth. 48 episodes, 13 subbed.

Mad Skillz
I'mma toss my vote for Megaranger, just because I'm not too fond of the show and have only seen it complete once, so, hey, why not?

Would be neat if Kabuto wins, though, our first real sequel.

Welcome
Megaranger or Ryukendo...I have like 16 days to decide so I guess I'll wait.

正義の味方
I love Black, buit I would also like to see some more Ryukendo love out there.

Nice post!!
I threw my vote behind B-Fighter Kabuto, so I can say that I've seen all of the B-Fighter.

Mad Skillz
Goooo Exceedraft, just three more votes and you're two votes away from being one vote away from needing one vote to tie!

*cough*

I think I'm going to post pictures of the series next time so people can have an idea of what they look like if they aren't series they know.