Is not impressed right now...
As upset as I am about this, I'm not surprised. CN doesn't want boys actions shows that don't have successful toylines, and the Young Justice toys flopped HARD.

Mad Skillz
It's not just Young Justice though, it happened to Green Lantern as well and that show never even got its toyline running.

Lurker
My guess is that they're probably waiting for "Beware the Batman" and "Teen Titans Go" to re-launch the whole DC Nation block together.

Maybe they're afraid that fans still haven't warm up to Beware the Batman so the want group it Young Justice as much as possible... :redface2:

That's possible but there were still 11 episodes left in this season. Show this and next weeks episodes while letting it be known that there will be another break to coincide with the release of Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go! just don't spring it on us 12 hours before its supposed to air with no explanation.

Lurker
Apparently YJ is out on the webs right now. I'm reading that it got released on iTunes, as well as Green Lantern.

YJ on YT

Well, if Blue Beetle wasn't already my favorite YJ character, this episode would have done it.

That was epic :castlerock:

Also I'm hearing in Tumblr that the blond girl among the abducted is suppose to be Stephanie Brown...

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Nightwing still can't get over that whole whelmed/overwhelmed thing can he? :laugh:

Lurker
I don't see anything to really indicate that...

They posted this...

tumblr_mbw96pxSZq1r6u65zo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mbw61uOTSd1qjbr25o1_1280.png