Mad Skillz
Note - The thread will be open on June 1st

oiz1l.jpg

STORY
Ten years have passed since the events of the previous series, Juuko B-Fighter, taking the place of the Earth Academia is the new Cosmos Academia. Takuya and Giru have been working on a new set of Insect Armor to put to use should the earth ever fall under threat of attack again. When an ancient underground race is revived from under the seas, the new Insect Armors must be put to use to battle this thread. A new generation of heroes rises to take the place of our former B-Fighters, Kengo and Rei are picked as the first B-Fighters, but the Command Voicer flies out the window before the third warrior is picked and lands in the hands of Kouhei Toba, a 17 year old high school student in a desperate situation.

WHERE TO GET THE EPISODES
The episodes can be found over at Momotaros Raw Revolution, they can also be found in the Media Matrix, though the links on the first page are dead and you'll need to search around in the later pages of the thread as members were kind enough to reupload them.

VIEWING SCHEDULE

June 1st
1. The Second Generation's a High School Warrior
2. The Trilobite's After School Invitation
June 2nd
3. Awaken!! New Machines
4. Vow! Heated Stag Beetle
June 3rd
5. A Great Reversal to the Departed You
6. Great Wild Battle at the Sakura Festival!
June 4th
7. The Ragging Iron Fist Presented By a Friend
8. Kabuto Finally Drops Out?!
June 5th
9. Becoming a Pupil of the Storytelling Monster!!
10. Showdown With the Martial Arts Master
June 6th
11. Shoot Across the Sea of Tears
June 7th
12. Mysterious?! The Fossil's Fantastic Maze
13. Change!! The Explosive Professor
June 8th
14. The Cry That Destroyed the Trapped City
June 9th
15. Infiltrate the Hospital Ward of Terror
16. Save the School's Anniversary Idols
June 10th
17. The Fighting Love-Foretelling Diary
18. The 20 Million Year Revenge of the Exterminated Flower
June 11
19. Is the Mysterious Girl a mermaid Princess?!
20. The Hunt for the Kappa for 3000 Ri!!
June 12th
21. Call the Rain, Heroic Crybaby
22. The Flaming Mistress' Roaring Shamisen
June 13th
23. Run to the Wilderness of Pride!!
24. Summer Vacation! The Haunted Classroom
June 14th
25. The Return of the First Generation
June 15th
26. Nightmare!! B-Fighter VS B-Fighter
27. The Sure Kill of the Six Great Warriors
June 16th
28. Enter! The Insect Warrior of the Wind
June 17th
29. The Violent Centipede General
30. Shine, Genji, the Earth's Power
June 18th
31. The Combined Ultimate Gun and the Mournful Warrior
32. Echo, Beautiful Butterfly's Melody
June 19th
33. Grab It!! The Legendary Sacred Sword
34. Control?! The B-Fighter's Day of Defeat
June 20th
35. Rip Through the Darkness, the Revived Giant God
June 21st
36. Dirty!! The Demonic Brother's Counterattack
June 22nd
37. Defeat, the Newly Invincible Monster
38. The Nightmarish Giant Stag Beetle
June 23rd
39. Merciless!! The B-Fighter are Melting
40. Break Through the Maze of Love
June 24th
41. The No-Rules Peak Battle
42. Kabuto's Trip to the Moon World
June 25th
43. The Girl of Darkness is the B-Fighter Killer
June 26th
44. The Devil Girl Arrives
June 27th
45. B-Fighter! History and the Challenger
46. Super Heavy Shell Strike!
June 28th
47. The B-Fighter's Father Dies!!
June 29th
48. The Beetle Base's Great Explosion!!
June 30th
49. The Sunrise of the Earth's Downfall
50. Last Battle

Previous Tokusatsu of the Month
1. Akumaizer 3 - December 2010
2. Juukou B-Fighter - January 2011
3. Sekai Ninja Sen Jiraiya - February 2011
4. Chousei Kantai Sazer X - March 2011
5. Keitai Sousakan 7 - April 2011
6. Ninja Sentai Kakuranger - May 2011

Future Tokusatsu of the Month
If you have a series you want to see as the tokusatsu of the month, PM me and I'll gladly toss it up on the next poll, two conditions apply. First, please make sure it is available in its entirety subbed or raw, second, think about whether or not it's a series that gets a lot of discussion, the goal of this activity is to get discussion going on shows that aren't too well known or talked about.

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
We are open for business! I'm going to watch these episodes after I wake up, heading to sleep now.

I thought the first half of this show was fairly decent. But the second half is a huge mess imo.

Spoilers:

[hide]Oh, I just felt like way too many characters got shoehorned into the story (the 4 B-Crushers and 4 New B-Fighters), with Kouhei still taking up too much of the spotlight, when there were still plenty of other characters since ep 1 that still needed more development. And the inclusion of two mecha was also a bit too much imo. I also didn't like how the previous B-Fighter's powers and Guru were written out. And I thought it was lame how every single villain, save for Miolra was killed by Kouhei in a rather easy way.[/hide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Eye See You
First half of the series was ass, with the exception of one of the Kuwaga episodes. **** begins to get going mid-way during the team up. Enjoy.

Also, prepare to want to stab Kabuto.

Mad Skillz
Welcome to the far off future that is the year 2006!

The first episode was fairly decent for an introduction episode. Like a lot of tokusatsu shows, you don't really get a feel for the characters outside of the main dude, in this case it's Kouhei, the high school student. Though his voice can take...a lot of getting used to, he isn't really as annoying as made out to be. The guy can be somewhat obnoxious, but his whole speech about life and junk makes me think of him as a well meaning kid who could probably use a bit of guidance. (yeah, let's face off those giant slug tanks on our own!)

Though she didn't get a lot of focus, Ran's character seems pretty up front, she's basically a slightly toned down version of Mei. Kengo is the blank slate of the episode, he doesn't really show any personality to speak of and you kind of think he's going to be incredibly bland. Also, Tatsuya! Was neat to see him again, apparently glasses and slicked back hair make you look ten years older, go figure. He didn't really do much, but we at least got to see the creation of the Voice Commanders...which seem to have drained or cloned the original B-Fighter powers? Anywho! Neat to see him around.

The rest of the episode was pretty good, we get a decent idea of how the villains work and we've already got a bit of a rivalry between the two brothers trying to gain favor with Mother...who has got to have one of the creepiest forms of monster creation in all of tokusatsu and I am reminded of a Futurama episode because of her.

It's neat to see the world still remembers the first generation B-Fighters, they seem to have become quite the legend with kids and Kouhei couldn't be happier to be one now.

Episode two was more of the same really, though it felt like there was no focus on any of the B-Fighters. Yui sure does get captured a lot doesn't she? ...that basically sums up the second episode for me. :p Though! I did like some of the effects on the monster and his actor, there's something about the creepy lighting that reminds me a lot of the original Kamen Rider series.

Also liking Ran a bit here more than Kengo, if only because it seems like we caught a slightly bigger glimpse of her personality than him...as he basically remains a blank slate in the first two episodes.

--

Anyone up for random trivia?

Toei had plans to continue this line of shows on into what would have been called the "Fighter trilogy". The working title for the third series was C-Fighter and Plex had already begun some tossing around ideas for it when Toei came to them with a request for something else. There is a character in the second half of this series whose toys sold so well that it actually prompted them to drop C-Fighter and make a series based on the idea of that character.

Last edited:
Eye See You
C-Fighter would have rocked.

I also suggest for the hell of it that when you guys are done this series to hit up the B-Kabutack X-Mas Special. Blue Beet & Kabuto appear together for the final fight.

The B-Crushers are coming.... bitches!!!!