Post an address or pictures if you can for any shop that sells tokusatsu toys around the city in your country and not online shops. This thread is mainly to share the shops that are around the world and no discussing of prices here. Everything goes to either PM or Email to the shop owner. Thanks!

Robo Robo Toy Store (Singapore)
Excelsior Hotel
#B1-17
Owner: Gerald
Email: ksgj03@hotmail.com
He does go to japan every few months to restock, sells mainly Transformers or Tokusatsu vintages.

Accept paypals and ships overseas.

DSC00033.jpg

Last edited:
Banned
Of course not! I just came from a Toys R Us shop earlier today and I saw that "The World's Greatest Toy Store" tagline at the shirts of the workers. If you want, you may also try Toy Kingdom at various SM stores located in the Philippines.

Of course not! I just came from a Toys R Us shop earlier today and I saw that "The World's Greatest Toy Store" tagline at the shirts of the workers. If you want, you may also try Toy Kingdom at various SM stores located in the Philippines.

I don't think my topic title has anything to do with toysrus, mind posting an address for that place instead? Who would know where to go when they are in the Philippines in the future?

Banned
Ok. You may try Greattoysonline in Greenhills Shopping Center, Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines. There are lots of toku stuff there like toys, card, books, and even chozenshu. You may also try Planet Toys located in Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Also not to mention is that GreatToysOnline has an online shop for those who can't come to their stores if your outside the Philippines.

Is that kamen rider Tiger I spy with my little eye? I actually need that one too.

Some kind of Beast mode
alright seriously wtf? you guys having everything, even the goodass 80's stuff

just sitting there...wait...IN MISB!

haha JAPAN themeselves don't even have this stuff