Very popular reviewer on youtube of toku toys zeronxepher is doing a giveaway contest that he'll post up on his facebook page once he gets 1k likes. so if anybody wants chance to win a prize [rider belt,toku figure etc.] just give this dude a like. he also does cosplay photoshoots and he'll do one for you for free if he's going to your convention location!

http://www.facebook.com/ZeronXepherReviews#!/ZeronXepherReviews

just give his page a like! [not the status] he's almost up to 1,000. DO IT FOR FREE SWAG! XO

here's his youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/zeronxepher

Last edited:
Toy Reviewer
Hey~! Thank you very much for this post. It means a lot to me. I'll be announcing the giveaway once I get closer to the 1k mark =D

we need 17 more lis people com on! :p if we can get a flood of likes hopefully by today then everyone who liked. or keeps tabs on the page can get chance to find out how you can win yourself a toku prize. helping to get any likes does not give you any bigger chance of winning its merely to achieve the number goal to then post the contest rules.

This feels like an advertisement. Also bribery. But not even because it's "Like and I MIGHT give you stuff"....

I don't like this practice at all. If you want likes, do something worth liking and advertise THAT.

This feels like an advertisement. Also bribery. But not even because it's "Like and I MIGHT give you stuff"....

I don't like this practice at all. If you want likes, do something worth liking and advertise THAT.

well it's not like your being forced to do anything highly for the troubles of a like. you help him reach an exact number of likes. he posts a contest. you enter. if you dont win you can unlike. its your choice. but atleast it's not like anything im doing is gonna help give me any competitive edge because this doesnt have anything to do with the contest.

we're just asking to reach a number :p plus, the guy goes through his time for hard working toku toy reviews that im sure you may have watched. so Im confused on what your complaining about what he doesnt seem to do to earn likes? because he sure does alot, so why not give him a like?

we're just asking to reach a number :p plus, the guy goes through his time for hard working toku toy reviews that im sure you may have watched. so Im confused on what your complaining about what he doesnt seem to do to earn likes? because he sure does alot, so why not give him a like?

I actually hadn't, but it seems he does a lot of RP toy stuff and I'm more about the figures.

I have nothing against Mr. zeronxepher, just the practice of asking for 'likes' in exchange for potential prizes. It feels exploitative and dishonest. I don't know what he gets out of these 'likes' on Facebook other than perhaps some advertisement, but as I said before, if he has videos I'd rather see THOSE in the first post.

The effort put in my any given person to 'like' something is immaterial to the practice. I could ask for a penny from 1000 people and it wouldn't be asking much...but at the end I'd have $10 for doing precisely nothing.

I have this same reaction to Youtubers that say "gimme a like and a favorite" at the end of videos. That practice usually gets me unsubbed. I'll decide what I "like" thnx.

--EDIT--
There's no reason to reply to this post. It's just how I, Glamador, feel about "like fishing". Which is to say I don't like it.

Last edited: