I think some of you are forgetting that Sentai didn't start with spandex in the first place, Bioman started the spandex era, so you can't say it's a "tradition".

Welcome
Battle Fever J.

Ultimate Rising Kuuga.The original Ultimate Kuuga looked somewhat sleeker and just flowed better.This one looks like a bear.

Would like to change his avatar
I think some of you are forgetting that Sentai didn't start with spandex in the first place, Bioman started the spandex era, so you can't say it's a "tradition".

Dynaman was the first to use spandex.

Still, it was six cloth-costumes versus 29 spandex costumes...it's not hard to figure out why the switch to rubber/leather/whatever might upset some purists. This isn't as small of a thing as Gekiranger not having belts.

I like that Go-busters is trying something different, I'm just not sure I'd want it to be the regular thing for Sentai.

変わって欲しくないよ。
Not so much the entire suit, but the Ohranger helmets never really looked right to me.

-Kamen Rider Stronger
-Kamen Rider Skyrider
-Goggle-V (loved their helmets, but the very empty design of their suits didn't work)
-Dekaranger

Mad Skillz
- Dekaranger suits, for pretty much the same reasons as mentioned earlier. And I always thought the numbers on their suits looked stupid.

- The Ohranger suits are in that weird area where I love the suit itself, but the helmet design makes it all fall apart for me.

- Battle Fever's suits I dislike just for the strange lack of cohesion among them. It feels like France and Japan belong to one team and the others to their own team. I think white body suits with color accents would have worked well for the entire team.

- The Gaoranger suits. I'm not sure what it is, but something about them never struck me right, I can't say it's because they look plain, I love the Kakuranger suits and they're as plain as it gets, but there's just something...off about them to me.

- Barom 1. It feels like the Stronger suit did what this one was trying to do a lot better. And that helmet was fugly.

- Goseiger. I love the series, but really dislike the suits. There is way too much going on while at the same time looking as if people just stopped working on it halfway down the chest. I think the suits would have won me over if they got rid of the white, made it all the base color, kept the tribe sigil, and lowered the amount of gold lining. Also do something about the shoulders, it always looked as if they were ready to rip at the shoulders.

- Ryuki. The chest armor is pretty bland and I don't like the connection port things going on the upper half of the arm.

I like that Go-busters is trying something different, I'm just not sure I'd want it to be the regular thing for Sentai.
I wouldn't mind seeing them switch on and off from materials. I think sticking to one sort of material can lead to a bit of a stagnation. It's why I prefer the way Kamen Rider does things, at times it's spandex body suits with chest armor and other pads and at times it's a full on suit that's hard to break down into individual pieces. Personally, I'd like to see cloth again, but that's just because I like watching them in action more than spandex.

I'm A Djinn
Zeronos Zero form. The design looked so awesome in green and yellow, y change it?

Super Climax Form. I love the show a lot but I really wouldnt have mind if they went somewhere different with the design. Thats why Liner Form and New Den-O Strike Form really works for me. Den-O is a perfect example of the story winning me over despite my feelings towards the suits.

Goseiger, even before watching it or seeing the actors playing them I really disliked the suits.

Gekiranger power-up mode. Unnecessary and kinda ruined what they seemed to be going for w the original suits.

Decade and Diend. Horrid (and personally, kinda indicative of what the show is like...all messed up)

Risng Ultimate, CC & JJ, TaMaShii. I hate how they look and the way they were down mde me hate them more. I really hope they do something cool w Rocket States ( I want to like that suit).

Super TaToBa combo. I really hope they do somethin awesome w him cuz that is one really really ugly looking suit.

Happy Birthday mode. just plain weird. I like him better w the thing as a scorpion. btw is the scropion mode the stronger form or when he slaps them all over his body?

Forgot to mention I don't like Kamen Rider J's design. :p

And I noticed some people mentioned villain suits. In that case:

All Sentai villain suits in the first six seasons.
The Baranoia suits. I admire the mechanical works that they have going on, but meh, the designs are just bleh.
The Jakanja suits. Just way too many colors. It's a mess.
The Gaiarck suits. Same reason as Baranoia, except with less impressive mechanical works. Though then again, maybe it was their personalities in general that just caused me to hate everything about them. :p
All Kamen Rider villain suits prior to Black.
The villain suits of Gavan and Sharivan.
The original Villain suits from Operation Overdrive.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Personally, I'm in favour of the move away from spandex, I know there's tradition and all, it just looks too old fashioned and cheap now.

What do you mean "old fashioned and cheap?" The crappy faux-leather looks cheap. Spandex is spandex, it doesn't really date

My least favourite suits:

- Dark Kiva - hideous. I wish Taiga had never used it, Saga was a beautiful suit.
- Battle Fever J - awful masks
- Boukenger - too much white and I dislike the helmets
- ShinkenGold - I like the Shinkenger designs but the gold and dark blue looked a bit gaudy
- Almost all the Blade designs