二番目の翻訳者
I think some of you are forgetting that Sentai didn't start with spandex in the first place, Bioman started the spandex era, so you can't say it's a "tradition".

I think thirty straight years counts as a "tradition," even if they didn't technically start off that way.

But it's also a bit premature to put suits we've never even seen in action in the "never won me over" category.

And Aoi, I like Barom-1's suit. :( Kinda better than Stronger's actually.

What do you mean "old fashioned and cheap?" The crappy faux-leather looks cheap. Spandex is spandex, it doesn't really date

It just doesn't look good in HD. Again, maybe it's just me, but I thought it made much of Gokaiger look pretty amateurishness. Changing up the materials, or at least adding more to them should help.

A Passing Through Planeswalker
Garren. He looks like a rabbit. -_- And yet, I love KR Blade(show)

PunchHopper. The coloring is awful.

Goseiger and Boukenger. Just ugly.

Faiz Blaster. Looks too much like reg. Faiz. and I don't think the red looks good.

Kamen Rider X - His design came off as rather lazy to me, especially compared to his fellow Riders of that era.
His suit looked too "homemade", as if Jun's father had taken some old clothes from his closet and put some red plastic-tape over it.
His jacket often got really wrinkled under his belt as well, which made the suit look even worse.

Kamen Rider ZX - Rider Thong.............................. This was around the same time we got the Space Sheriffs and Dynaman. You can't blame the time for that suit design.

Kamen Rider Black RX - As an upgrade to the Black suit, I found it really disappointing.
The Black suit had cables and wires to cover the areas where there was no armor, but the RX suit had green spandex instead. How lazy is that?
And I absolutely hated the helmet and neck design. It made him look like a hunchback.

Kuuga Growing Form - I liked the idea of a base-form for Kuuga, but god it looked crappy.
It looked like his chest armor was too big for him, and you could really tell that it was plastic.
The small horns didn't exactly help either.

"Training."
The one I have on my mind is Super TaToBa Combo. That is just hideous. Its like a kid's colouring in picture. It has no thought whatsoever. What were they thinking? They design would've worked perfectly with the regular colour scheme. -____________-

The one I have on my mind is Super TaToBa Combo. That is just hideous. Its like a kid's colouring in picture. It has no thought whatsoever. What were they thinking? They design would've worked perfectly with the regular colour scheme. -____________-

TttttthhhhhiiiiiSsssssss

Lurker
Goseiger's. Especially the Super Goseigers, which have the worst looks I've ever seen.
Not to mention the golden thingies didn't match Red, Blue and Pink very well. Maybe it could have worked for Yellow and Black at least, if they'd distributed the armor along the body equally, and then given the others some different coloured armor.

Would like to change his avatar
If we're going to include villains, I'll have to say I never liked the Vyram suits. (Gray's is the only decent one, IMO.) I'm not that fond of Ryu Noguchi's designs, period, but I think they were pretty out of place in Jetman. Radeige looks like a toaster, Maria has that HUGE hat, and they all have that...pointy theme to them.

A TOPLESS mermaid at that rate!

Which I'm surprised they kept in Gokaiger. :laugh:

Here are my top 5 hated KR suits:
5. Hibiki. They are obviously not for Kamen Rider, they even said so.
4.Super 1
3. Sky Rider
2. J
1. Den-O anything.

I actually like the Hibiki designs except for Shuki's. Armed Hibiki especially remains to be one of my favorite designs along with Hyper Kabuto.

As far as dislikes go, I do not like any Dark Rider designs, Kabuto movie Riders and anything from Den-O. I feel like there is a sense of laziness on the designs, especially on Den-O's end. If anything, Dark Kiva is the only exception to this.